Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Book Signing Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page
Species: leopard

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 am

NAME: Kiki Norwood
AGE/GENDER: 27/Female
SPECIES: leopard
• Anthro [x]
• Feral [ ]
• Other [ ]
SQUARE HEART: She wears one on a short necklace around her neck.
ORIENTATION: pansexual
OCCUPATION: writer of polyamorous romantic fiction (sometimes historical, sometimes not)
BIO: When she was about 4, her family's house caught on fire. She woke up to her mother screaming for her, but before she could escape a burning ember fell and hit her in the face, knocking her unconcious. Firefighters were able to rescue her, but the rest of her family died. She was raised in an orphanage until she graduated highschool. She went to college on scholarship and has been a mildly successful author since her graduation. She writes poly romfics because she felt the distict lack of them being poly herself and wanted to fill the void. She lives in a tree in a small park in Sunrise's Tourist District. She's made it more of a house than a tree, but from the outside it still looks exactly like a tree. She tends to get very complex and descriptive when she's talking, and sometimes blurs the line between reality and a plot for one of her books. Hanging with her cautioned; if she thinks it's good, she'll incorporate it into her next book! She is very independant and doesn't rely on anything to help her with her disability except her computer. She found out about Squareheart through internet research for one of her books, and thought it was an excellant idea.
RELATIONSHIPS: Melissa--main mate (she will hopefully be joining very soon)
OTHER: She uses her tail to navigate places she's never been, but learns the lay out of places she's been very fast. She almost never removes her bandage, because she doesn't want to scare people.
Owner: vanashke42

Kiki folded her hands on the table and waited patiently for the door to ring. She hated book signings and had no earthly clue why her agent insisted on her doing them. The man knew she was blind! 'Oh well, such is life,' she thought to herself. 'At least this time Ms. Rose kindly volunteered to help me.' She smiled in the general direction of Naomi, who was carefully arranging a pile of books within reach of the blind author. "Thank you, sweetie." she found Naomi's hand and patted it gently.

Naomi glanced up and blushed. "O-oh, it's no p-problem, Ms---K-kiki. S-some of the other m-members may s-stop b-by..." She stopped before her said Kiki's last name, remembering that the leopard had invited her to use her first only.

Kiki nodded and fiddled with the pen in front of her. "I wrote this book after I found SquareHeart online. Such a lovely idea, to have a group of lovers like this..." She sighed happily. "And now I'm one myself! How delightfully ironic!" The bell on the door jangled as a customer walked inside. "Is that one of mine? Or shall we put out the bait and draw them in?" she asked Naomi, gesturing to the small plate of cookies she had set up for her fans.

Naomi looked up at the door.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:03 am

(Would I be wrong in guessing this is another character of yours Naomi, or is this a completely new person here? If so, welcome :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:12 am

(This would be another character by me~ :3 *Naomi typing xP* I wanted another character that was a member, so tada lol... http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7324374 <--her ref pic... Also feel free to come on in and meet her~!! :DD)
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 am

Growling slightly at the crowd slowly growing outside, Ozzy wondered if this was the place. He desperately despised crowds, and the way people just flooded to watch they wanted, like feeding a group of fish. Nevertheless, he plucked up the courage to stand there, picking up a few glances that told him some were worried and some were thinking why such a monster would read romance.

Ozzy liked reading books, but he burnt through them quicker than he could buy them, so he was trying a new genre, and who knows, he'd probably like it. Believe it or not, he could be quite a softie when need be. He flicked his ear in response to the doorbell, and a faint voice as people flooded in, only the thin doorway stopping a mess.

Bringing his head down low, he peered through at the author, awed by how the writer could write with a vision impairment. She MUST be good, full of ideas certainly.. now just to wait for my turn, I could just push in.. no-one would stop me.. but no, can't do that, it's wrong..
A small debate was running through his head, but meanwhile the line was slowly shortening, and it appeared he was losing his place in it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Kiki grabbed another book off the stack and openned it to the inside cover deftly; she'd had lots of practice signing, and she assumed that if her handwriting was a bit sloppy, noone would mind. "Did you want a special dedication?" she asked, not sure if the person in front of her was a male or female.

Naomi tapped her on the shoulder and asked quietly. "Kiki... M-my friend Ozzy is here... D-did you w-want to meet him?"

Kiki signed the book and held it out in front of her. "Oh! Yes, call him over by all means! If he wants a book, I don't want to deprive him a signed copy!" she joked, picking another book up off the stack. "It will at the very least detract from the monotony of signing things I can't see!" Naomi blushed and made her way over to Ozzy's side, too shy to catch his attention from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 pm

"Oh, hey Naomi, you helping.." Ozzy checked the nearest book, reading the author's name, K. Norwood.. why did that sound familiar?
"..Miss Norwood? God is this line long, she must be really good, better than I'd hoped at this rate."

He frowned at the few people in front of him, still asking out for signs and speaking out their thoughts on the series. He grinned hearing them, and moved forward a smidge as another skipped off, hugging the book.

"I take it you're a fan?" he said to the seemingly nervous cat beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Naomi blushed and giggled. "Yeah, she's a r-really good author of p-poly r-romance... Did you want to m-meet her?" She tugged Ozzy up to the front of the line where Kiki was smiling slightly off from the fan in front of her. "K-kiki, this is O-ozzy... Ozzy, Kiki."

Kiki looked in the direction of Naomi's voice and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ozzy! I hear that you are a member of the illustrious group this book I've written was quasi-based off of!" She was talking to somewhere in the region of Ozzy's stomach, and reached out a hand to shake his. "Would you like a copy? I'm giving SquareHeart members fre copies in honor of myself being accepted as a member." With her other hand, she gestured to the small necklace she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Quickly, hastily, Ozzy reached into his back pocket where he kept a few bandages for moments like this, and in seconds his claws were coated, because though they're not sharp EVERYWHERE, a good impression was needed. He gladly took her hand, glancing back briefly at the mostly irritated faces behind him, and decided to look back, just to get away from their glare.
Wuss.. HEY! I, unlike you, have manners, so shush!

For a moment he was staring into space, until he twitched slightly, from the neck up, and smiled.
"Oh hey, congrats on that." He looked down at the necklace, smiling with a glint in his eye. "Oooooh.. it's so pretty.."

"Actually, I was hoping if I could get a copy or two, Naomi here has been telling me how good you are, and judging by everyone else's expressions, you must be. I'm an avid reader.. so I'd like to give your books a go.. if you don't mind, that is."
Nudging Naomi, he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 am

(sorry about the delay!!)

Kiki shook the large furs hand, curious as to why he had bandages over his paws. "Thank you. And what's pretty?" she cocked her head slightly and tried to think if she was wearing anything fancy. She had no idea what color her outfit was, and she didn't think she'd grabbed a fancy skirt... 'Oh, maybe he means my new necklace...' she finger the emblem she'd just had made.

Naomi blushed and smiled nervously back at Ozzy as he nudged her.

Kiki smiiled hugely and chuckled. "Ooh, you must tell me what everyone looks like later! And it's no problem. Did you want them signed?" she picked up two copies off the stack by her side. "Talking about my books, eh Naomi?" she gently teased the girl that had been slightly star-struck for a while after meeting the author.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 am

"Oh, uh, I don't mind, it's honestly up to you, but I think we'll have a full-scale riot on our paws if I don't make it quick, heh. Say, could we meet at another time, because.. y'know.. behind me.."
Shifting uncomfortably, Ozzy scratches his head and looks behind him, nervously, before glancing back at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 am

Kiki cocked her head. "Hm?" she queried innocently. "What's going on?" Kiki waved her hand behind Ozzy. "I mean, there's people waiting I'm sure. Let us convene perhaps in the near future. I'm hosting a party in a few days at my home for Valentine's Day. Feel free to come."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm

"Oh.. right, well, people are looking impatient, so I guess I'll be seeing you at that party?"
Clawing at the ground, he stepped out of the line and sat down near the table on the floor, leaning against a wall, and waited a while, feeling a little wuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm

(sdiufhwf, Ozzy feeling wuzzy sounds adorable~~ :3)

Kiki chuckled and waved. "Alright then, best not keep them waiting! I'll see you then." she sat back down and grabbed the next book off her stack.

Naomi watched her friend concernedly and followed im over to where he sat. "A-are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 pm

"Oh, yeah, been feeling a little sick as of late.. don't worry though, it's perfectly normal, heh."
Groaning, he eyed the crowd ahead cautiously, "So erm.. yeah, I'll see you at that party then, I'm going to need a LOT of fresh air."
Inching up, when he'd finally gotten to his feet he pushed gently through the crowd, sittinguside on the bench and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book Signing Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Signing Day   Book Signing Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Signing Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: