Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New day... new world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page
Species: Winged Fox

New day... new world Empty
PostSubject: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm

<OOC>
NAME: Kraus
AGE/GENDER: 21 years of age. 100% male.
SPECIES: Winged Fox
• Anthro [x] http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8272770/
• Feral [ ]
• Other [ ]
SQUARE HEART: Wears it as a necklace or sometimes wraps the necklace around his wrist and wears it like a bracelet.
ORIENTATION: Bisexual. He is uke/submissive.
OCCUPATION: Works in a cafe/diner as the waiter and sometimes cook.
BIO: Kraus is a born and raised city boy but he loves the beach and visits often. He is also big on books.. but only the fiction kind. While he's working he'll put on a professional attitude but he wears his heart on his sleeve. Quick to laugh as well as cry. He is considered a bit slow and simple minded so has problems understanding complicated things. To him, even if you don't completely understand something if you put a positive attitude towards it you can solve anything! His number one passion is to cook. He dreams to one day open his very own restaurant and cook delicious foods all day.
RELATIONSHIPS: He has an older brother (NPC) but Kraus doesn't live with him anymore.
OTHER: He is submissive in bed even to girls. He's open to a lot of kinks especially if they involve food. He however does not like pain so will not participate willingly to anything that could cause it. This does not mean he doesn't like bondage. He's fine with that... just don't hurt him. ;3 Also it's best not to ruin something he's made. He finds it very offensive. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/KitsuneNeko/shock.png
</OOC>

Kraus tossed a sweater across the room in his search for the missing sock. He had just moved into his own apartment away from his older brother. He was tired of feeling dependent and needed his own space... and at this current moment his space was cluttered with things thrown haphazardly around. Some of his stuff was still in boxes. It wasn't that he avoided unpacking everything it was the fact he couldn't afford taking a break from his job to clean and unpack the place. "Found you!" Kraus scooped the sock up from under a box and onto his sock-less foot. In a smooth instant he slipped his feet into his shoes and opened the balcony window.

With one last look at the clock he leapt from his fifth floor balcony. As a warm oceanic breeze blew under him his large wings unfolded taking him higher in the salty air. He circled once orienting himself. It wasn't that he didn't know where he was. In fact he was born and raised in this city, but the aerial view and the street view looks very different and can be very confusing. He angled his wings and soared to the shopping district. When he landed he ran his fingers through his hair fixing any fly aways. Once groomed he entered the cafe and with a mission towards the staff lounge to clock in and tie his apron around his waist.

Once his look was completed he grabbed a clip board and headed out towards the customer dining area. As he heard the door chime go off he greeted the guest. "Welcome! How many to your party, and do you want a booth or a table?" He smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kitsuneneko/
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page
Species: ?

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Zane walked along the sidewalk of the shopping district since he didn't have anywhere to be til later that day. He was wearing his usual sleeveless hoodie thing and plaid collar but today, unlike most days, he decided to wear a pair of shorts since it was bound to be a hot day. In retrospect that line of thinking was a bit flawed since he was wearing somewhat of a hoodie.

After walking for a bit while absent-mindedly watching the scenery as he passed he was brought back to reality by the growl of his hungry stomach. His stomach had this nasty habit of causing pain when it was very hungry, Zane himself described it as "his stomach eating itself". After setting his hand on his stomach Zane stopped and happened to look up and see a cafe which was extremely convenient for him. He started to make his way to the door and slowly opened it stepping inside.

As he came inside he was greeted by an interesting looking fox with wings. He wasn't sure about others but wings were something he was fairly used to seeing where he came from. Zane snapped back from daydreams of the past as the fox started to speak. Zane responded fairly quickly, "U-um... just one and a booth would be nice..." he spoke softly with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 am

(Welcome to the site~)

It was WAAAAY too hot for Ozzy today.
Even in only his trademark shorts the heat bore down on him, and he could feel himself working up a sweat just being outside.
His own home was too warm. Maybe he should move.
Or get some good air conditioning.

Spotting a nearby café, feeling the cool air from where he was standing, not only could he see it but the alluring scent of food wafted under his nose, and it didn't help that he had the munchies. Then again, he usually had the munchies.

"Might as well give it a go~!"

Padding over to the glassy doors, taking refuge in the shade, Ozzy sighed, content, and more than glad to be out of the heat, his fur actually steaming to an extent from the heat outside and inside of him.
'Today better cool down...', he thought to himself.

Then it hit him. The aromatic smell of food that drove him absolutely nutty. His stomach growled, maybe even roared, in response, and after taking a moment to find the doors, albeit attracting a few weird looks, the hybrid stepped through the door, his ears twitching at the pleasant chime of the bell. Waiting by the door, patiently, he noticed somebody familar.. Zane, was it?

That's when somebody he didn't know caught his eye. He didn't know many people, but the winged fox had caught his eye. Maybe it was the wings. They looked soft. Either way, he hung back by the door, tentatively, his tail flicking to and fro, still panting from the heat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 am

Kraus flicked his tail a bit in thought looking at his first costumer of the day. He wasn't sure what this fellow was but since the guest had a hungry stomach that was all that was important... at least at that moment. "Right this way then." Kraus showed the man to a booth with a few menus laid out on the table and taking his pen to the clip board asked, "What kind of drink would you be having? We offer the usual carbonated beverages, juices, teas, as well as the colder varieties of drinks such as smoothies, slushies... and my favorite the milk shakes."

Once he got the man's drink order he quickly turned his attentions to the new guest who was waiting by the door. In almost a fluid movement he made his way back to the front. "Welcome! How many to your party, and do you want a booth or a table?" He repeated but gave the same warm smile he gave earlier. The appearance of this guest gave Kraus some interest since he never encountered someone wearing so many bandages. 'Perhaps he had a recent injury? Mustn't stare and be rude!' Kraus thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:34 am

As the winged fox began to walk Zane quickly followed suit. He may have been following a bit too close behind but he always felt awkward going to places by himself. Once they arrived at the booth Zane got settled in the best he could and looked up at the winged fox as he asked what Zane would like to have to drink.

He considered the options given to him for a bit but figured he shouldn't take too long to make a decision. Eventually he managed to come to a decision, "I'll uh...have a milkshake..." he answered while trying to smile in a friendly manner though his nervousness probably showed through anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm

The hybrid's ears perk up at the mention of milkshake, banana his most favourite drink of all time, and his tail wags considerably.

"Oh, uh, it's just me today, as is the usual.."
Ozzy lets out a sigh, and continues, his tone perking up considerably now that he's out of the heat, and his favourite drink is up for grabs.
".. It's nice and cool in here, phew.
Um, could I just get a booth? It seems the most out of the way and comfy~!"

Feeling himself finally cool down, no longer hot to the touch, and the friendly smile of the fox ahead of him was quite unusual. 'Wow, a person actually smiled in my general direction for once~!' passed through Ozzy's mind, and a rare, small and very toothy grin rose to his features.

His tail wags slightly, but it's stepped on and held for the sake of avoiding this showing, as he watches the unusual Zane seated and served.
'This waiter knows what he's doing, for sure~'
Back to top Go down
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

(( Omg Zane you sound so cute. >w< Also... I think I'll start highlighting his words too so you know what is spoken out loud better. I tend to do thought speak a lot so yah can know what he's thinking. :3 ))

"Usual?" Kraus questioned unsure he heard correctly. 'I don't remember seeing him here before... but I did start working here part time not too long ago. It's possible...' He thought to himself. 'Hope I don't seem like a newbie here.' "Ah yes, It is quite hot outside so we try to keep it nice and comfortable in here. If it gets too cool where you're sitting just let me know and I'll help you to a new booth away from the air vents." The warmth didn't bother Kraus at all since he could always just flap his wings a little for air, or in his spare time take a visit to the beach.

Since both Zane and Ozzy were both under Kraus's watch and since both asked for a booth he set them up near each other for faster service. It would also mean if one needed him he'd be within ear shot for their request. "May I ask what you'd like to drink? We offer the usual carbonated beverages, juices, teas, as well as the colder varieties of drinks such as smoothies, slushies, and milk shakes which are my favorite."

After getting Ozzy's drink order he went off into the back to make them. Both were easy enough but since this was his thing he added the best whipped cream the cafe offered and a cherry on top to both. As another added spice he stuck two pocky sticks in both before bringing them out to their individual owners. They really looked like an icecream treat at first glance if one didn't know what they ordered. As he visited each booth placing the glasses on the table his necklace around his neck dangled loosely in sight. ( lol wanted to show it off ) He then returned to Zane his first customer. "My name is Kraus and I'll be your waiter this afternoon. If you're ready to make your order please let me know, or if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them." (( Ozzy can over hear if he wishes but Kraus will state the same thing to him as well anyway so that it'll feel personal. ))
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 am

"Usual.. as in, not many people like to hang around with me. I wonder why.."
Ozzy scratches one of his teeth, a quiet grating sound emanating from his mouth, and he sits his paws on the table, looking slightly forlorn if not aloof, his tail wagging idly, curling around the table legs.

Hearing his options, his ears perk considerably, his pupils dilated and a silly, childlike grin appears on his face, suddenly, and his tone brightens.
"Could I get a milkshake? Maybe banana, I like banana, do you serve banana here? I like banana milkshakes a lot~!"

Watching the winged fox walk off with his order, it wasn't long before he'd returned with what looked to be a ice cream, but the delightful scent of the milkshake failed to betray him. He watches the winged waiter with an immature, playful stare, his eyes locked onto the milkshake, a slight gleam in them as the corners of his mouth curl up, revealing a couple of thin teeth.

Ozzy drunk most of it quickly, the liquid vanishing without a trace, and he used his claw to skewer the cherry and ate it too, licking some cream from his mouth.
"That milkshake.. is absolutely awesome. Like, it's the best, ever~! I might have to get more once I've drunk this~!"

The dark scleras of his eyes reflect the milky white cream, and he sighs,
content, before munching the pocky, so happy with the shake that he had forgotten it.
"Very nice touch with that, it's tasty~!"

A bright sparkle catches his eye, and the insignia of the SquareHeart logo gleams in the sunshine and lights of the cafe.
The symbol rings bells in Ozzy's head, and he slides off a bandage to reveal a faint scarring of the pattern on his arm, before stuffing it in his pocket, the bandage making it a little warm.

He feels that it's best to ask later, whilst Zane's being served, and the hybrid looks at his claws, scraping them together idly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am

Zane waited patiently in the booth tapping his fingers on the table's surface as he idly gazed out the window. He watched the clouds move slowly across the sky as his thoughts wandered to a childhood friend of his who also had wings. He thought about the few times he had managed to fly with his friend and as a smile slowly started to cross Zane's face he was interrupted by the sound of something being set on the table.

His attention snapped back to reality as he looked at the milkshake before him. A very faint blush crossed his face as this milkshake looked like it had been tailor made for him. To double check he glanced over at Ozzy's milkshake before he scarfed it and realized it was the same which made him let out a slight exhale of relief. Turning his attention to the winged fox Zane's blush faded and he listened to Kraus introduce himself.

Right before Zane was about to reply he caught a glimpse of the necklace around Kraus' neck and it made him choke on his words for a moment before managing to speak, "O-oh hey...you're part of s-squarhearts t-too?" he questioned as he put his left arm up on the table and pointed to his own symbol on his upper arm. After doing so he blushes again a bit as he realized he probably jumped to conclusions and Kraus was probably gonna be like, 'Square-whatnow?'. Zane felt like he was failing so hard right now.
Back to top Go down
Chole Gray

Chole Gray

Status Page
Species: Great White Shark

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 pm

"I gotta make it I gotta make I gotta make it!" Chole was booking it down the street as fast as she could with the flip flop of her sandals against the hard pavement. She had forgotten to set her alarm for work that day, and was only woken up in the nick of time because Brook had barged into her room to complain about the clogged drain. A disguised miracle, she guessed.

The cafe appeared just in sight as she rounded the corner. "Yes! I'm gonna make it!" She said with a huff of relief. One last sprint, and she was at the door and out of breath. Barely pausing, Chole opened the door and headed into the cafe with a loud clang of the door chimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ocurik/
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 pm

"Ah? Uh!?" Kraus couldn't help but stammer blushing grabbing his necklace out of instinct. Whatever professional face he had on with the plastered smile was gone and his typical self was showing through. Even his perfectly poise wings sagged and spread as if to catch him from falling over. "Y-yes. I... I am..." He echoed Zane's shyness suddenly. "Did... did it get in your drink?" Kraus stood there unsure now what he should say or do. 'I thought he was going to ask something about the menu! Not about me!' To his rescue the sudden noise of the door chime and someone crashing through caught his attention giving him an excuse to turn away and look at the door.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Zane now felt rather bad about asking as it seemed to have upset Kraus a bit. He started to say something but the sudden noise of the door and Kraus turning to address it made him stop. He turned his attention to his milkshake and figured he should just drop the subject and leave Kraus alone. Zane ate of bit of his milkshake while returning to staring out the window absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Chole Gray

Chole Gray

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm

"Make way make way!" Chole said as she darted her way across the floor to the kitchen, until she nearly clobbering into a small, green, winged fox.

"Whoa! Geez!" She said, catching herself.

"I'm real sorry, I- whoa hey! You're tha new guy, aren't cha?" Chole gave a friendly grin to the fox waiter. "Tha name is Chole! Dunno if you've seen me around, but Imma cook here! Pleasure ta meet ya!" With that she held out her hand to shake his hand, forgetting for a moment her near lateness.
Back to top Go down
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm

"Cook?" Again Kraus lost himself as he grabbed her out stretched hand with both of his suddenly hugging it to his body. He stared up at the taller woman with sparkling eyes with a near hunger in them. Envy and admiration was burning through him as he looked and said to her, "I want your job." Suddenly remembering the two men he has yet to get orders from he let go of her hand.
"I'm sorry. I was rude. What would you like to order or do you need more time?" He asked turning back to Zane but glancing over at Ozzy to make sure he wasn't getting annoyed having to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 am

Zane once again heard Kraus return and address him making Zane snap back to reality and turn to look at Kraus. He didn't say anything for a few moments as he was lost in thought. Eventually he just gave up and looked down at the partially eaten milkshake in front of him, "I'll just...meh...just surprise me with s-something..." he answered before setting his head down on the table and reaching a hand up to fiddle with the spoon in the milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

In normal situation perhaps a waiter would push for the most expensive item on the menu or perhaps the day's special, but for Kraus a spark flickered in his eye. With a more then pleased grin Kraus gave a small bow. "As you wish sir."

With an unusually large grin he then approached Ozzy's table. "My name is Kraus and I'll be your waiter this afternoon. If you're ready to make your order please let me know, or if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them. If you need more time, I'll give you more time and come back."
Back to top Go down
Chole Gray

Chole Gray

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Chole was taken aback by this little's fox's reaction. As he turned to serve the taken booths, Chole stood there a moment with her hand still outstretched staring at the back of, what she overheard, is apparently Kraus.

Hearing him taking orders, she thought of food, and thinking of food, she thought of cooking. Cooking...cooking...AH-!

"Er- talk to ya later then I guess!" And with that Chole spun on her heels and dashed to the kitchen to change and get ready to start on the soon coming jobs.
Back to top Go down
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Kraus turned his head and waved at her as she ran off to start her shift. "Sooner then you think!" 'Real soon... I have just so many ideas now! I must see what the owner keeps in those fridges and cabinets! Cilantro? Seems they should... wonder how fresh the fish are? We are near the ocean... do we serve fish? Great.... I've completely have forgotten what's on our own menu.' He thought to himself as he smiled at Ozzy. Even though his face showed full attention up front Kraus' tail showed however his in depth thoughts if one could see beyond his wings.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am

"Oh hey Chole~! long time no see~!"
His tail wagged weirdly, as is the usual, the long, prehensile limb stuck between a state of controlled motion and impulsive wagging. Stepping on it once again, he sighs, and greets the shark-chef with a toothy grin."

As Kraus apparoaches, Ozzy nudges the once-full glass with a claw, pouting at it, and grins as the waiter approaches him, unusually patient today.
He swirled a claw around the glass, getting the rest of the delightful shake, and replied in an upbeat tone.
"Oh, hey, could I get another milkshake? I like these milkshakes, dude. Yum. Maybe make that two milkshakes. I think I may have to buy a lot of them."
The hybrid's ears twitch, as he stares at the wall for no apparent reason briefly.

(Apologies for the delay, I've had little time to myself as of late.)
Back to top Go down
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

(( It's okay! I'll be a bit busy lately so some replies will be a lil delayed. ))

"Oh? Well certainly! If you decide to have anything more please let me know!" With that Kraus turned and headed into the kitchen not even a few minutes after Chole made it in there.
Kraus after entering takes a look in the fridge before glancing around to make sure only she could hear him...."Ms. Chole? Do you know what kind of fish we have here? I want to make a Pasta al Pastore and a Baccalà Mantecato for one of our guests. It's easy to make and doesn't require a lot of ingredients but it's tasty!"
As he mentions the last bit he whips up two more milkshakes but this time sneaks a single banana out to chop up and place into the whipped cream on top of the two drinks instead of a cherry. Kraus makes a mental note to purchase a replacement banana for tomorrow. ( So that inventory is never short sometimes Kraus will actually bring extra ingredients from home. Lol. He's such a sneak. )

(( Pasta al Pastore: a white cheese pasta with sausage. Baccalà Mantecato: Seasoned fish whipped into a paste and spread over bread... it's an appetizer. ))
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm

(I'm going to wait for someone else to post before I do, just to be polite.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day... new world   New day... new world Empty

Back to top Go down

New day... new world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: