Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhh . . . Zane here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page
Species: ?

Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Zane laughed a bit at how Ozzy got the money, "Hehe well you gotta make money . . . you know, however you can. Thanks again for paying." he repeated playing with his tail nervously as they walked down the street for a good while. Upon reaching the carvery Zane looked up to see that it was called The Blue Tiger. When he looked back down Zane saw Ozzy holding the door for him, "Oh thanks Ozzy" he said with a slight smile as he ducked through the doorway and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

I follow suite, ducking beneath the frame and the door slowly and silently shutting behind me, and mutter in your ear,
"Pick a table, any table, I'll be there in a sec. Just gotta pick up a couple of menus and stuff."
I watch you look around, before eventually finding a table, and I collect a couple of finely made menus, careful not to damage them as I carefully creep over to the table, avoiding busy waitresses and waiters who honestly don't like having to carry my orders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Zane nods and looks around the place a bit before finding a nice looking table and sitting down at it. He looks up and watches you get some menus and then weave your way skillfully through the waiters and waitresses to get to the table, "So what kind of food does this place have?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I slide a menu across the table to you, the reasonably large booklet landing in front of you, ready to be read.

"All sorts, mainly meats, because that's what a carvery is about, but they do some good veggie dishes too, if that's what you prefer."

I gesture to one corner of the large restaurant, quickly.
"Over there's the bar, so we can get some good drinks, whatever you like, your treat, and opposite is the carvery itself, where if you don't want a fancy, all-prepared dish you can just get as much as you like on your plate, meat, veg, and all kinds o' sauces and stuff. It's a nice place really, I just wish they'd make the entrance a little higher."
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 am

Zane picked up the menu that Ozzy had slid across the table to him. He opened it up and began to browse through it seeing what all there was to choose from. After browsing through the menu for a few minutes and getting sick of his own indecisiveness he set down the menu and looked up to Ozzy, "What do you usually get?" he asked Ozzy hoping that it was something good so he could just order that and not have to try and decide from the menu.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"Oh, I usually get a couple of racks of ribs, they're amazing.. mmmm.. BUT, you can try the carvery over there and ask for every meat available too, I do that when I can't decide.. nothing seem appealing to you, or are you really just indecisive? I usually am, but god am I hungry.."
I click my claws together nervously, my teeth chattering, and I come up with a question a few seconds later,
"Any ideas as to what you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Zane nodded, "A couple racks of ribs sounds good actually. I'm just rather indecisive about things sometimes, usually picking out something from a large selection" he replied with a nervous smile. Zane closed the menu and set it off to the side while Ozzy was asking his question, "I'm alright with whatever really, though I do like citrus drinks a lot" he answered with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

I grin, and with a swift movement of my claws I flip open up the menu and point to the drinks, where a variety of citrus beverages are available amongst many other drinks, and I point to a few,
"Well, there's orange and lemonade, which is over of my personal favourites, it's good stuff, there's the usual juices, lemon, lime, both together, orange, again mixed with the others, a bit of pineapple here and there, and of course a bit of alcohol here and there, take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Zane swiftly looked over the drinks and made his decision, "I think I'll just get some lemonade. I've loved it since I was a kid" he said with a grin on his face, "What're you gonna get to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Ozzy shrugged, and looked down at the menu, before announcing,
"I think I'll have an orange and lemonade, because it's been a while and it's make a nice change from water. You all ready to order? If you've got room after you should check out the dessert menu, it's amazing.." I drool thinking about it, and quickly snap back to reality and wipe my face.
In the meantime, I take the knife to my claws and slowly start sharpening them with it.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Zane nodded a few times, "Nice choice hehe. Yeah I believe I'm ready to order and don't worry I always have room for desert." he replied putting the menus off to the sides and then shifting my tail from one side to another.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 pm

I grin, watching your tail intently as a waiter walks past, a little cautious, but approaches the table and asks the usual questions after saying a polite 'Hello there, how can I serve you today?' and waits patiently whilst I'm distracted, letting out a subtle cough and looking to you for your order, hoping that it'll get my attention.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Zane looked up and nervously smiled to the waiter, "Umm I'll have a few racks of ribs and some lemonade please" he order swiftly but looking over at Ozzy to see if he had started to pay attention to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:20 pm

I remain staring at the tail for a while, before it moves around the chair, out of sight, and I look around, seeing a rather irritated waiter there, notepad in hand, and I twitch a little, my tail curling around my chair, before responding,
"Oh, uh, huh, what? Sorry about that, erm, could I get a large orange and lemonade with four racks of ribs, but cut the vegetables please?"
The waiter's jaw dropped, and replied,
"Four WHOLE racks? Well, either you're very hungry or you have a lot of money to spend, but it's not my place to question. I'll have your drinks through in a minute, if that's ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Zane laughed to himself at the waiter's reaction and watched as he walked off. He turned back to look at Ozzy, "Man I'm really starving right now"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 pm

"Don't you get enough to eat or something?" I whisper the next part, "I have to eat so my brain doesn't go haywire and eat the nearest thing, it's a pain really.. but, I'm glad those scum in the underground are afraid enough of me to give me the money I need, right?"
I shift uncomfortably in my chair, playing with the knife on the table, twirling it around between my claws. My long, fluffy tail decides to explore the ground around it, and it feels over your feet, exploring the table.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Zane nodded, "I do get enough to eat but money has been tight lately so I've had to cut back on food." he replied with a nervously smile as he felt Ozzy's tail brush over his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:49 pm

"Well, next time I get.. payed.. how about I give you some to help you out? I mean, these ribs are pretty expensive, yet I can afford 6 or 7 sets of them, whilst you're struggling a little, so how about it?"
I stop speaking to thank the waitress a she brings our drinks, setting them down quietly in front of us with a smile on her face, cheerfully saying 'there you go sirs, enjoy your drinks,' before walking back off into the kitchen, returning with steaming plates and cool drinks for other hungry guests.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Zane shook his head, "It's alright this is enough, I have to learn to rely on myself after all. I can't always depend upon other after all . . ." he said trailing off near the end. The waiter came and gave them their drinks, Zane took his and had a swig of it before setting it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 pm

"You sure? I've got plenty spare and I feel kinda selfish just hoarding it.. I wonder when food's gonna come, it's gonna take a while.. I'm hungry.. must eat.. I'm doing it again.. stop talking Ozzy.."
I use my paw to rap on my head a couple of times, and I blink and twitch before returning to my almost normal self.
"Ah, much better, are you sure you don't want a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Zane nodded, "Yeah I'm sure. I'll find a way to get along just fine" he replied with a nervous smile and yet another nod. He shifted his tail again but kept it out of Ozzy's view this time so as not to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 pm

My tail slides up the table and into my hands, and I examine it, pushing out it's spikes to check them, to make sure there are none missing, before retracting them and letting it curl around my legs and belly as it pleases.
"Well, ok then, BUT, I will not let you go without food, big guys like us gotta eat, y'know?"
I pick my razor sharp rows of teeth with a claw, looking around cautiously as if I were suspecting a surprise attack, my ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"Haha alright Ozzy. I'm not really big though, I'm just tall is all" he replied with a nervous smile as he watched Ozzy's ears twitching. Zane took another drink of his lemonade as he looked around the place, "So what do you plan to do after this?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm

"I'm actually not sure, I don't plan anything I do, you got anything in mind?"
I take a long swig of my drink, the glass quickly depleting before setting it down and using my claw to carve little shapes in the wood of the table.
I withdraw my claw as the waiter brings up the first round of ribs, setting the steaming plates down on the table in front of us before taking our menus and heading back into the kitchen, after saying, 'when you're done, just give someone a shout, ok?'.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Zane shook his head, "Nah, I didn't really have anything in mind at all" he replied as the waiter set down the ribs and Zane proceeded to pick one up and start sucking on it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhh . . . Zane here
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next