Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Origin Stories

Go down 
+4
Loki
Alexander Blake
Nekra
SquareHeart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SquareHeart
Admin
SquareHeart

Status Page
Species: Fox/Rabbit/Otter/Badger

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Because of the nature of the group not being based entirely on roleplay, once you have created a character you have been automatically accepted. This means your character has already met Suzie, Basil, Thea and Clyde, if only briefly. As the journal on FA says:

Suzie, Basil, Thea and Clyde are the original members of the group, and as such have veto power over who may or may not join. They can also kick you out for whatever reason. Really though, Suzie is the boss. If your application is accepted, just assume one of the four accepted you.

The four have already met and accepted you into the group (even if they haven't RP'd with you), so they aren't complete strangers to you. Of course you may not know them very well.

So! How did your character notice the group and decide to join?

For example:
It may not be canon because Windfiar hasn't said so, but Damarian was the first member after noticing Suze, Basil, Thea and Clyde at the beach all wearing the same symbol. He was intrigued and was accepted into the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/squareheart/
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page
Species: Cardinal

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 am

Always trying to keep a finger on any social pulse, Nekra noticed a few people sharing similar motifs in the form of a love heart in a box... Always one to try find out more it found someone from it's local cafe to ask more on it... The charmingly ditzy otter boy that sometimes served Nekra. After finding out more on it, the avian felt like it was something it would like to be a part of, and inquired about joining from there...

How's this? x:
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nekraphoenix
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page
Species: Cat / Fox

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 am

Seeing as how Lex is the 6th member, the one who joined RIGHT AFTER Damarian, it only makes sense that he joined because he started talking to Thea. Although, they didn't talk much >.>

Does that work for you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/axel024
Loki

Loki

Status Page
Species: Demon / Baphomet

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

I am still working at how the hell Loki got accepted. o Ao
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magicalzombie/
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Naomi met Lex, and through him, the 4... *shrug* I should work on a more complex story than that xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 am

Yeah, here's me working on it too, trying to fit it into Ozzy's scarred background without disturbing other members but using any potentially gruesome or negative ideas. I will say that his SH is indeed scars, so he probably saw a member one day, in his confinement, and longed for companionship so badly he tried using his imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Arachnocampa

Arachnocampa

Status Page
Species: wolf spider

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:11 am

Part of me could see Campas getting confused and think Square Heart was some kind of social club or something at first. Thinking, "Hey, I need some friends around here, so why not?" and then "WHOA, OKAY. UH... I can live this this."
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page
Species: Feline

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Heh, nearly dead thread, but here's mine anywho:

After the group reached between a half-dozen and whole (I'm not really fussy about order) Aiuta joined and brought Nanali with him.
He met Basil first, working out of the financial/business district of the city and established through ritual of lunch more than anything else, a familiarity. He then met Suzie as she kicked him out of a bar on one weekend, proceeded to hit on her outside, and noticed the symbol in her ear. (I'm giving him my ability to be a coherent lush... Yay absinthe. >.>)
But yeah, dots connected next time he had a 'conversation' with Basil over whether a certain company would go bust or not, and after the nasty looks from the other quietly dining patrons subsided, Aiuta would have asked. And then crashed a party where they'd be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Origin Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin Stories   Origin Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Origin Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Off Topic :: General RP Discussion-
Jump to: