Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When I was ur age... > 3>

Go down 
+8
Ozzy
Loki
SquareHeart
Nekra
Miniyasha
Brook Noel
Alexander Blake
Naomi Rose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kraus

Kraus

Status Page
Species: Winged Fox

When I was ur age... > 3> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When I was ur age... > 3>   When I was ur age... > 3> - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

Looks like I win in the aging race. XD I'm 25 years old... and yet people think I'm 15 or something. I often get carded or smart alick remarks too. I can remember back when my mother used to smoke she purchased some cigs and handed me the bag so she could fish for her wallet. The clerk told her I can't hold the bag because there were cigarettes in there. Both her and I looked at him and asked why. He said I was underage, which made my mom hoot out in laughter. ( At that time I was 21 or 22 I think... ) Made the clerk feel like an idiot though.
Had another occasion where a woman took my now fiance aside and told him that if he wasn't her friend she would report him for soliciting a minor... ( He was holding my hand... >.> and I was 22-23 years old... )
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kitsuneneko/
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

When I was ur age... > 3> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When I was ur age... > 3>   When I was ur age... > 3> - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:18 am

Now I feel young, cheers.
I apparently look older than I am.
Even at 15, people still offered me cigs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/

When I was ur age... > 3>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: