Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interior Drinker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oynx Morroson

Oynx Morroson

Status Page
Species: Manticore

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 pm

NAME: Onyx Morroson
AGE/GENDER: 25/ Female
SPECIES: Manticore
• Anthro [x]
SQUARE HEART: Forehead
ORIENTATION: Straight
BIO: Busy Busy Busy! Onyx is ALWAYS on the move or has her eyes bedded into her PDA. She's always looking for new designs and fashions for her job, as she loves to make her clients happy and pay her well. She's a complete computer geek and a pretty good artist, drawing up her ideas for her job or others.

She's normally very quiet unless she's being spoken to, but her sharp tongue and sarcastic quips make it a bit hard for her to get along with. She's quite harsh and doesn't get along well with the other women. She keeps a pretty high barrier around herself to keep from being hurt. Once you get past her tough exterior, she can be a real good and loyal friend.

RELATIONSHIPS: N/A
OTHER: She enjoys being the dominant person in bed, but she enjoys being dominated just as much. She's into rough sex but get too rough and her tail will do the talking. She's very sensitive on her horns and the base of her tail.
She loves black, silky fur and tall men.

(Out of 5/10/15/20/25/30)
INTEL.:25
STREET SMARTS: 5
CHARM:15
STAMINA:30
AGGRESSIVENESS:20

-------------------------

The sounds of horns and engines roared through the air, as the sun streamed beautifully down onto the citizens of Sunburst, who normally went about their daily routines. Many ran to catch their trains and buses for important meetings, while others ran to meet up with friends at the local diner. It seemed as if everyone had some place to go or someone to meet, and to one young woman, it was as normal as rain.

The short, curvy manticore waltzed down the pathway her head titled back as she admired and reveled in the sun's warmth as it washed over her face and down her neck. It had been a long and tiresome day as usual, though today it seemed as if her client was on her monthly something serious. She had drawn up the woman's request just as she asked and had even agreed to the color before she even stepped out. Everything was going swell, until the crazy bitch came back demanding she wanted everything neon colored, and trashed the house, making her have to redo the whole damn thing.

Now she had to go back tomorrow to finish up the job. The nerve of her! Neon color?! In a house?! She had no taste what so ever and if it wasn't for that fact she paid good money, she wouldn't go back.

Oynx Morroson was the top designer in her field and she hated how she got stuck with the worse of the clients. Though she sure wasn't up for letting the lower workers show her up, she would've been glad to give this job to one of them instead. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, her mind wandered off to her afternoon treat, a frozen Mojito topped off with a delicious strawberry and with a side of Nachos. Grinning widely, she walks her way to her favorite sports bar to indulge herself. Hey, even a woman has her needs!

Letting her heels clack against the rough concrete pavement, she hummed a sweet tune to herself, watching as the bar came closer into her vision, her smile becoming wider with each step. She knew she should watch her weight, but there was always something about a frozen drink on a hot day served to you by a hot bartender that made her giggle like a school girl.

Finally making it to her destination, she swings the door open and takes a few steps inside before taking a deep breath of the place. She was going to make the best of this tonight and hopefully, get lucky enough to take someone home with her as well.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Ozzy watched the door, out of paranoia that someone would come and raid the place, after all, his first trip to a sports bar would have to be nice, but for some reason he thought should be cautious. After a while of watching, he almost flinched when he saw someone new walk through, but held himself from it when he saw the curvy manticore.

He caught his tail wagging, and held it tight in his metallic claws, and continued to watch her, he hoped this wasn't what most people consider creepy, and having to apologise to a new face wasn't really what he had wanted to start the day off with. He tried hiding his gaze underneath the slowly growing scruff of hair he'd been trying to create, he doubted it'd work, so he started eating too.

(Hello, nice to meet you :3)
(And yay, a manticore, you don't see them often.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:08 am

Naomi poked at Ozzy's side. "Heeeey~ You can't be watchin the door all the time, silly~ What're you lookin at anyway~?" She peered around his bulk and tried to figure out what had caught her friend's attention. "Ooo~ Is it the horny girl over there~?" Naomi giggled at her joke and smirked. She'd come out with Ozzy to help him on his first outting to a sports bar, but so far all she'd done was order a margarita and drink it. drunken Embarassed Embarassed

(welcome~ also, Ozzy, sorry for inviting myself along xD I just thought itd be better than a coincidental meeting AGAIN roflmao)

Last edited by Naomi Rose on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 am

"I know, I know, but I'm sure someone'll be after me, and not in the good way either.." I shudder, scratching at the table, "if someone wants me, it's NEVER good."
He smirked at the joke, and found the presence of a friend more comforting than being by himself, and had even ordered himself a small drink, an orange flavour Bacardi Breezer to keep himself occupied. It didn't last long, so there were a few bottles sitting on the table.

(No problem, these coincidental meetings do happen a lot x3)
Back to top Go down
Oynx Morroson

Oynx Morroson

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:47 am

Oynx walked over to her usual spot at the bar, her eyes glancing around the room as if to look for someone or something new. She was the regular here and knew some of the other regulars who vacant the lively bar here along with her.

Her searching paid off, as she spotted a extremely rugged looking...monster of some sort. She glanced him over silently, not at all being subtle with her search. Tilting her head to the side, her ears flicked just slightly as her eyes slid over to the person sitting next to him. Apparently, he had a friend along with him and from the look of it, on her way to being wasted.

Turning back to order her usual order, she smiled at the bartender as sweetly as possible, before standing up and making her way over to the pair. Her curiousity of the huge beast was really tugging at her, and while she wasnt much of a social person, she had to see what he was all about.

Standing next to the table, she gazed at man for a minute before, leaning forward.

"You're a new face... Can't say I've seen someone like you before either.." she mused loudly.

(Hi~ Nice to finally meet you guys and get into this. You'll have to excuse me, as I'm not that great of an RPer lol =3)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 am

(pssssh, even if you weren't it'd be fine, but you are good :3)

Naomi peered around Ozzy as the manticore he was watching came up to them. "Ooh~ You're pretty~ Ozy, isn't she pretty~?" She giggled and poked at Ozzy again. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:10 am

Ozzy froze as the lady approached, twitching slightly, but was taken aback when she sat down at the same table as him. Nobody ever does that usually, he thought.
He blushed slightly, his cheeks gaining a slightly blue tone to them, knowing it was true. His tail explored around the ground as per usual, and he stepped on it, keeping it still while he spoke, after all, he didn't want it wandering anywhere.
"U-uh yeah, well, um, ack! It's not my place to say but my answer would be yes, probably."
He didn't feel it was his place to discuss the appearance of others, but his flustered state had somehow gotten past that.
"Oh, erm, yeah, it's my first time coming here, I'm a fan of my food and stuff and thought I could give this place a try, it seems nice enough, heh."
Smooth, he thought to himself, he wondered if he was embarrassing Naomi or not.
Back to top Go down
Oynx Morroson

Oynx Morroson

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 am

Oynx nodded slightly as her looked him over yet again.

"I see...Well, at least you seem to be somewhat coherent...Wish I could say the same for your...friend" she spoke as she turned her head to Naomi's direction.

Looking over the girl, she could already see that she had way more than the limit for a decent person to drink. Snorting slightly, she smiled a little bit as she watched her even more. She could always use a good drinking buddy, even if it was a woman. Hell, she seemed to be enjoying herself, even if she would barely remember it in the morning.

Turning her attention to Ozzy, she studied him a bit more. She didnt catch his name. Holding her hand out, she motioned to shake his hand, until she caught a glimpse of his claws and hesitated. She slid her hand through her hair and placed the other on her hip.

"So, dont think I caught your name, Wolverine... My name is Oynx."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Naomi's drunkeness completely wiped her of embarassment; it was the reason she drank at all, so Ozzy's awkward comments made no difference to her. She giggled and adressed the manticore. "I'll have you know, I am only MOSTLY drunk, ma'am~ 83" Somehow she managed to convey the emote without actually verbally expressing anything. "He's ok~ see look fluffy~" she poked at Ozzy, hugging him drunkenly. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 pm

His eyes widened at the hug, he froze, and his claws drew deep gauges in the table where he gripped it from embarrassment, and Naomi seemed to just sink into the thick, dark fur. Knowing why the manticore withdrew her hand, he felt kinda bad, never getting to do these things.
"Name's Ozzy, heh, nice to meet ya Onyx, come here often?"
He was running out of things to say, most people don't talk, just stare, and walk off. He needed more practise than just talking to himself, and that's exactly what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interior Drinker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior Drinker   Interior Drinker Empty

Back to top Go down

Interior Drinker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: