Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines Day Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page
Species: leopard

Valentines Day Party Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Kiki carefully set a pitcher of punch on the table. "We have... punch, tea, and what's this one?" she touched each pitcher respectively, pausing on the third.

Naomi looked up from where she was setting a plate of heart shaped cookies on the coffee table. "S-sangria... I thought p-people might like it...." She blushed and straightened her plate. "H-how many people did you invite? It's too b-bad Lex had to work l-late..."

Kiki cocked her head in thought. "Almost every Squareheart member I think. I haven't met a lot, so I'm excited!" She smiled and felt for a cup. "I'm going to pour my glass now; that way I know what I'm drinking."

Naomi giggled and straightened her new sweater, nervous at helping Kiki host this party. They were in Kiki's tree, where the blind leopard felt most comfortable, and Naomi had decorated earlier with heart streamers, and pink and red table clothes. She'd even steaked a sign down below pointing out the tree to guests that hadn't ever been up. Kiki wandered the room, familiarizing herself with the temporary layout of folding tables and moved chairs; she didn't want to bump into anything accidentally and ruin her things.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:52 am

Waking up on a lazy afternoon, Ozzy growled, yawned, stretched his arms and checked his calender. The date was scribbled out. It was February. AHA! It's Valentines Day, he thought. I might as well let it pass, nothing good ever happens on this day...

Grumbling, Ozzy got up and scratches his back, sighing and peering out of the window at bouquets laid out along the street, complete with red and pink ribbons and lovestruck furries handing each other gifts of affection.
Blegh.
Padding over to his fridge, he growled angrily at the sight of the bare shelves, and stared at the door, frowning.

Skulking in the shadows through the day, he'd purchased the stuff he wanted, food, drinks, and plenty of it, but just happened to notice his newly acquainted friend Kiki had some kind of party going on. Sure.. it was Valentines.. but it's better than being alone all day...
Approaching the door, he knocked gently, wondering if she was in, and whether Naomi was with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Kiki lifted her head upon hearing someone knock at her tree. "Climb on up! You're the first guest!" she called. She walked over towards the trapdoor and waited for the new arrival to come in.

Naomi looked up from the table where she was drawing squares around some heart on a decoration. "W-who is it?" she asked, hoping it was one of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page
Species: Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Nekra had sent off a little reply so people knew the avian wasn't attending, short and sweet.

"No Valentines for me please."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nekraphoenix
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:46 am

Naomi heard her phone ring and took it out to check it. "O-oh, I guess Nekra won't b-be coming..." she typed back her reply, "[<3] hope u have a good day still," and looked up at Kiki. "T-the cardinal I t-told you about..." she blushed and put her phone away.

Kiki nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "I was hoping to meet Nekra, but I guess another time."

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page
Species: Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:24 am

It just wasn't the place for a bird like Nekra... To many awkward times before... It keeps itself at home before sending a late reply

"But have a good time."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nekraphoenix
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:05 am

Nudging the door open with his nose, he recoiled at the loud thump of the door hitting the floor and looked around. The place was nicely done, a little 'hearty' but it was nice.
Scrambling up through the door and shutting it behind him, he sat down on the floor for a moment before hoisting himself up with a grunt.
"Oh, really? Hey Kiki, it's Ozzy, from the signing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 am

"Ozzy!" Kiki smiled and stepped back. "Welcome to my get together! I was hoping more people would show up, but there's still time." She gestured towards the rest of the house. "This is my house, by the way. Kind of small, but it's perfect for me."

Naomi looked up from putting away her phone. "H-hi, Ozzy. Happy V-valentine's Day. Lex c-couldn't make it, and N-nekra j-just t-texted..." she blushed and picked up one of the cookies she'd just set down.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 pm

A mild blue crept across his face, and realising he was blushing, Ozzy decided to nod back, trying to make it unseen.
"Happy Valentines to ya both, I suppose, it's a shame about those two though.. but I'm sure more will show, right?"
Scrambling to his feet, Ozzy stretched and yawned slightly, scratching himself on the head.
"So, any plans?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Completely missing the nod, Kiki beamed in Ozzy's direction. "well, we were planning on some cute love themed games; Pin the arrow on the cupid, spin the bottle, that kind of thing. I was trying to make this both couple and loner friendly."

Naomi giggled at the mention of the first game. "L-look at the c-cupid," she whispered to Ozzy, pointing to a largish picture of a fur that looked remarkably similar to Basil holding a bow and wearing wings.

Kiki cocked her head and frowned to herself in puzzlement. She'd searched the internet for a picture, and downloaded the first picture her computer had said was a cupid. She had no idea why in the world it was so funny. "What is so darn giggle inducing, Ozzy? Naomi won't tell me." she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Covering the chuckle that managed to escape his grinning mouth with a subtle cough, he straightened out his tone and spoke regally, as if nothing had happened.
"Ahem, well, that Cupid's certainly suiting heh, Basil's lookin' young, heh. If only he could see it, I think it suits him, y'know. I wanna see his face when he sees it, if he does."
Padding around the room, smelling the fresh scent of the trees nearby, Ozzy felt somewhat invigorated, the city has a habit of bringing the spirits down, especially where Ozzy lived.

"Those games sound fun, wanna get started, or wait for others? The air in here's so fresh, y'know, its invigorating.. living near the underground can be a downer sometimes. No fresh air there for sure." Am I droning on?
He's not much of a social person, but he was trying.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:28 am

Kiki put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my. It's a picture of Basil? In a cupid's outfit?" she let an accidental giggle escape. "I'm sorry I didn't realize!" she bit her lip to keep from laughing more and turned her head to follow the sound of Ozzy walking around her home. "Thanks, I picked it because I've always loved the outdoors. Walls make me feel... trapped." she touched the edge of her bandage and grinned ruefully. "Kind of odd for a blind fur." She'd never actually been able to sleep in a building; too many bad memories. She shook off her thoughts and moved to the sofa. "We can start playing hearts if you want until some of the other guests arrive; it's not as much fun to play the other games with only three people." Naomi sat next her her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 am

"Ooooh, hearts, sounds fun... how do I play again?"
Not many games were known by Ozzy, but he did his best whenever. He'd had a specially made controller for his PS3, just so he could do something to keep him entertained.
"I bet it's fun, right? I've never played it before."
Back to top Go down
Kiki Norwood

Kiki Norwood

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Kiki grinned at the other fur's enthusiasm. "I play with a special deck, but its basically that you're getting rid of all your cards hand by hand and trying not to gain points; the hearts and queen of spades have points and everything else doesn't." she went on to explain the rules, taking out a deck of cards with raised symbols on them. "With me, you have to say what you're playing since I can't see." She dealt the cards and picked up her own hand.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am

"Oh god, I ain't good with cards, but I'll give it a go, heh."
Picking up a handful carefully, he eyed up the cards, still baffled at the idea. He got some things, just not other.
Experimentally, he laid down a card, a 3 of clubs, "Three of clubs, I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Party   Valentines Day Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day Party
Page 1 of 1