Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Srgntcuddles

Srgntcuddles

Status Page
Species: Rabbit

The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. Empty
PostSubject: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 am

Character sheet
NAME: Reno O' Malley
AGE/GENDER: 22, Male
SPECIES: Rabbit
• Anthro [X] does your character have an anthro form? Tick box; link ref
• Feral [ ] does your character have a feral form? Tick box; link ref
• Other [ ] is your character non-anthro/feral? Tick box; link ref
SQUARE HEART: Not sure, badge maybe?
ORIENTATION: Bisexual, female preference.
BIO: Reno has an "average" Irish accent(Not thick, but not "thin", somewhere in between, clearly noticeable), which at times adds to his charm. He can be flirty when he finds someone he likes, also he is a general sweet heart. He prefers not to fight, but that doesn't mean he won't if he or someone he cares about is threatened. He can be a hair jealous sometimes but is usually lax, carefree and fun loving. He is heavily introverted and prefers indoors playing a good game, or spending an evening with a lover.
RELATIONSHIPS: Not as of yet.
OTHER: Nothing comes to mind, he is rather...flexible.

(Out of 30)
INTEL.: 19
STREET SMARTS: 18
CHARM: 27
STAMINA: 25
AGGRESSIVENESS:12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The O' Malley house was abuzz with a trio of workers on the bright sunny day. There was a moving truck backed into the driveway of the home with the garage door open, with movers carrying things too and fro. Two of the movers were wolves, one with a coal black fur and bright yellow eyes. The other wolf was a mix of grey and brown and looked fairly older, maybe in his 40's. The other mover was a horse of a brown color with equally brown eyes. The rabbit emerged from the open garage as the two wolves were bringing in the last couch. The moving efforts were started in the morning and were finishing up in the mid afternoon. Being just about done, Reno was heading to get his vehicle into the driveway. "Just put the couch in the livin' room, fellas. Thanks." he spoke to the two as he passed them. The horse was already in the cab of the truck awaiting his coworkers. Reno made his way to him taking his wallet out. "Thanks for all the help, mate." he spoke to the horse, holding up some money to him. Payment for services rendered. The horse took the money with a nod and tip of his cap. The rabbit then went to his vehicle, a blue Rubicon sitting at the edge of the street in front of his new house.

He slid into the driver's seat and waited for the workers to take off, exchanging a final wave for the day before they pulled out. Once he was able, he started up the jeep and drove into the driveway and parking it. He let out a sigh as he killed the engine and exited to head back inside the house. "Now I get to unpack!" he spoke with feigned excitement. As he entered a door from within the garage he pressed a button to close the garage door. Entering into the kitchen he went over to the fridge to inspect it's contents. He opened it to find nothing, and let out another sigh before moving over to a box on the counter labeled "Dishes". He retrieved a cup from inside and got some water from the dispenser built into the door. He gulped it down as he left into the front room to plop down onto the couch that had just been placed. The whole room was a maze of boxes...Which didn't thrill him. The house was fairly large, basically given to him as a work perk. Two story with an attic and basement. Three bedrooms with a master bedroom with it's own private bathroom. Another additional bathroom, dining room, spacious kitchen and front room with a backyard that had a pool and hot tub. the pool also had an attached slide and diving board.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 am

[Woah Jesus Christ somebody actually showed up~!]

Ozzy had been watching the moving trucks for most of the morning, lazing on the roof of a nearby home.
It wasn't often that somebody new came to Sunburst, so his curiosity was piqued.
The roof tiles were getting a little hot, though, Sunburst was living up to its name.

Why did he even come up onto the roof? He'd totally forgotten about his aversion to heat and now he was paying for it.

The owner of the home stared at him, in a mix of bewilderment and discontent, and thus he made the decision to climb down off of the roof.
He landed in their flower patch though, and apologised sincerely before bounding off to a nearby tree and scaling it with minimal effort.

Again the watching continued, but the window was too low..
The large, curious Ozzy slowly winched himself down off of a branch with his tail, and just as he was about to see who the new guy was.. CRASH.

The branch gave way, and he fell to the ground on his head, branch landing on him too.
Damn, I'm as graceful as a hippo. How does Oswald do it..

Rolling into a bush quickly, he hopes that nobody saw his slip-up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Srgntcuddles

Srgntcuddles

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

((Yes, I showed up. I kinda lost hope for anyone still active though. I will continue at a later date as I have terrible internet capabilities. Hence my...absence.))
Back to top Go down
Srgntcuddles

Srgntcuddles

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:05 am

Reno's ears twitched at a noise outside, his first thought was of where his sidearm was. In the lock box where he put it. He hopped from his seat quickly and moved over to the window cautiously. His eyes went from box to box as he went, thinking where the closest viable weapon would be. Save for kitchen knives, there were none. He didn't see anyone from the window, just a broken branch from the tree in his lawn. Still cautious, he moved to the door after a final scan, exiting the house to look at a nearby bush from the tree, which was below his window.

It might have been paranoia but the bush didn't look right. It had been disturbed. "Hello?" he spoke simply. He was facing the bush entirely, though his head moved slightly, attempting to spot any would be assailants with his peripheral vision. "Easy lad...It's likely nothin'..." he thought to himself. "Probably why I'm on leave...Jumpin' at everythin'." he continued in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 am

Dang, he had been spotted. This guy knew what he was looking for, and there wasn't any escape now. He didn't even have a spoon to dig with.
Yet despite this, Ozzy felt kind of itchy. What's that smell.. roses?
Oh boy.
"...Did you know that rose bushes are quite itchy? I didn't know this was a rose bush."

Getting up slowly, the hulking, excessively furry figure of Ozzy arose from the thorny vegetation, and with a frown he pulled some roses from his fur, complete with thorns.
"I mean, what kind of person just puts a rose bush so close to a tree? It completely renders people such as myself to perform acrobatic stealth stunts, innit.."

Shaking himself off, his fur looks scraggy and completely unflattering, and rather than a full-body mane as is the usual the thorns have removed some tufts of fur. Upon spying this, the hybrid's frown grows ever deeper, settling on his eyebrows.
Letting out a sigh, he takes his mind off of his rose-ridden fur to look at his "assailant".

"Oh, hello. Did you know this was a rose bush?"
Back to top Go down
Srgntcuddles

Srgntcuddles

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Reno...Jolted a bit, somewhat startled by the...Creature emerging from his bush. The quick witted side of him wanted to whine and complain about his prized roses. Only they weren't prized at all. Plus he didn't know this person well enough to joke about. He listened to the creature ramble about the bush, at first he thought he was talking to him. But when his attention was turned to him, he could see he was just muttering aloud to him self. His eyes narrowed a bit, somewhat confused how to react. "Uh...Sorry. I wasn't the landscaper here. Bought as is..." he spoke awkwardly. He shook his head a bit to gather his thought, somewhat returning to a less hostile looking stance. "What exactly are you doin' anyway?" he went on to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:23 am

[Damnit I thought I replied earlier, sorry.]

Ozzy shrugged, looking a little bit distant, before seemingly snapping back to attention, blinking a few times, and stretching.

"Oh, so you're not mean enough to put roses in a prime hiding spot. That's pretty cool."
A small smirk appears on the hybrid's face, and his expression cheers up considerably, before he continues speaking, albeit quietly.

"I was wondering who was moving in, because it doesn't happen too often, weirdly. Maybe it's too hot for people in Sunburst for people. I know that feeling well.."

His ear twitches, and he looks around a little bit, quickly, before scrambling out of the bush and getting to his feet, awkwardly.

"So yeah I was kinda wondering who it was moving in. Oh well, at least I know now~"
Back to top Go down
Srgntcuddles

Srgntcuddles

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 am

[No worries, I'm not exactly quick as lightning myself.]

Reno was still a bit confused by his...Neighbor? Definitely an odd one. Though he didn't seem bad outright. "Yeah, guess ya know. Name's Reno. Pleased to discover you in my bush." he spoke returning to a full casual stance. He held up a paw, offering a shake.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Ozzy's knife-like claws twitch hesitantly as he stares at the stranger's hand, not because he'd rather not want to, but because the crimson blades he calls fingers might actually do some damage if he wasn't careful.

Fetching his emergency bandage from his back pocket, as one would require when working with sharp claws, Ozzy swiftly wraps the bandages around the blades before grasping the rabbit's paw, his own absolutely passive paw somewhat enveloping it amongst the foresty fur.

After a brief shake, the hybrid withdraws his paw so as not to be awkward, and unwraps the bandages and stashes them back in his pocket.

"I've kinda forgotten to keep these blunt, but I didn't think I'd meet anyone so I decided I couldn't be asked. One has these kinds of problems, right?"

Ozzy scratches the back of his neck and grunts, adding yet another cut to his collection accidentally, his natural clumsiness once again winning another round.

"Oh yeah, hi. Nice to meet you I guess, could've done it under better circumstances, like when I had actually planned to.. ah well~!"

Ozzy shrugs, before continuing in a rare display of what seems to be more normal conversation, "So.. what brings you to Sunburst?"
Back to top Go down
Srgntcuddles

Srgntcuddles

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 am

[Sorry for the delay, rawr.]

Reno noticed the creature wrap his hand up, specifically his sharp claws. He shook his hand briefly none the less. He chuckled a bit when he mentioned meeting under better circumstances. "Aye, could've been a bit better." he replied. when Ozzy went on to ask why he was here in the city he hesitated before speaking. "Uh...Job moved me here. Just goin' where I'm told." he said scratching the back of his head with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm

"You go where you're told? Man, that's gotta suck. I used to do that, but not any more, heh.."

Ozzy shuffled nervously, and the owner of the roof that he was previously bunking on glared at him once again, which he met with a glare of his own. It didn't seem to stop for a while, before the owner shuffled back indoors.

It really was quite warm outside, and the heat was beginning to get to Ozzy a little. The dense forests of fur on his body mixed with the hyper-speed metabolic rate he kept meant that there was steam literally beginning to waft from his fur, evaporating in the sunshine.
He didn't seem distressed by it, but there was certainly some discomfort on his features, unsurprisingly.

Ozzy crawled under the tree from where he had dropped, hoping to catch some shade, and remained there for a bit, silent.
"Do you feel really warm during the day too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.   The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home. Empty

Back to top Go down

The move to Sunburst City - Unpacking in the new home.
Page 1 of 1