Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sofur

Status Page
Species: Feline

Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 Empty
PostSubject: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:44 pm

"Hey guys, my name is Aiuta Silva. I'm born and bred here in Sunburst, seen a lot of it change and know a good chunk like the back of my hand."

"First thing you should know, though, is take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt. My name is Nanali Beltz, I grew up with this guy in the north-end here and High Dover way out in central. He tagged around so much that you'd think he doesn't have family, but he's always been so dang well-off that-"

"Yeah I got some resources, mostly now cause of my job. I'm an engineer and I own my own company (sorta) but it's not really important. What is, though, is if you guys need help with housing or jobs then let me know 'cause I've also got ownership of an apartment building a little ways between the suburbs and the north end of Sunburst. I'm definitely glad to be here though, and I hope to get to know you all well (and in more than one way!) X3"

Nanali punches Aiuta in the arm at his last comment. "Despite my idiot friend here's remark, he rarely actually makes a move. Still, I look forward to hanging out with you guys as well. :3"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 pm

"Ohaider, I'm Ozzy. Nice to meet you."
"Listen, if you see any steak around here, can ya let me know, I lost mine.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 am

"Oh, so it's a missed-steak?" Aiuta giggles to himself over what he thinks is a hilarious pun.

Nanali rolls her eyes at the remark before talking to Ozzy. "If we find it, we will make sure to get it to you. You do mean a toy though, right..?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 am

"Um, no, I actually lost a piece of steak around here, it was part of my lunch. Oh, Aiuta, that was funny!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 am

>meanwhile, in another location very near to where the other three are< *trips over something and falls flat on her face* owww... *looks back* what...? why is there a steak lying in the middle of the floor...? *mumbles to self and peers closer to steak* ewwww its raw! *jerks foot away from it and rubs it on clean portion of ground* Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 am

*I listen to the scream*

"Hrm.. someone probably just found it, stupid cold blocking my nose.."
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 am

"Ah, well, just... make sure to keep track of it better, ok, that's what the fridge is for after all." Nanali shakes her head slightly and goes to check on Naomi.

"Ah, well how bout next time, I'll marinate up some spicy steak an' grill it up, yeah?" Aiuta hangs an arm around Ozzy and gives him a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:38 am

"Um.. sure, can I eat the grill too? I tend to eat whatever.. the fridge is usually unstockable because of my appetite.."
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm

"Y-you eat... metal? And I'm assuming charcoal as well. Hm..." Aiuta ponders for a moment, recalling a few things. "I think I have a few ways for you to get the nutrients and building blocks that you need, if you happen to know what you need that is?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:08 pm

"I don't have any dietary requirements, as long as I eat, I don't turn into a psychopathic hunting machine, hehe."
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 pm

"Ah, ok. I'm guessing you have some sort of bio-fusion using whatever you consume in either a chemical or atomic process to make raw energy and provide the correct building blocks for your body to function and repair and refresh stuff. Buuuut that might mean your glowy bits are due to Cherenkov radiation and that kiiinda would mean you need to be radiologically shielded and us deconned and treated for radiation poisoning." Aiuta laughs a bit to himself, not realizing that the jargon he just spewed out might be lost on the audience along with the implied sarcasm.
"Aaah, I'm kidding! I know it's not that! City scanners would have told me already if it was dan-" Aiuta stops himself way to late and looks off in a random direction as he rubs the back of his head slightly nervously. "Yep, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm

"Heh.. totally not dangerous at all.."
I scrape my claws together before resuming speech.
"I just have pretty quick and powerful stomach acid.. thank god."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3   Heya!  Two Sunbirst natives here!  :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya! Two Sunbirst natives here! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: