Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page
Species: Gulper Eel (eurypharynx pelecanoides)

Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 am

Quote :
AGE/GENDER: 28/Male
SPECIES: gulper eel
• Anthro [x]
SQUARE HEART: A fish-hook piercing in his left fin.
ORIENTATION: Pansexual (Although he quite enjoys the ladies most)
BIO:
Vince, or "Vinny" is a rugged individual with a surly face and passion for motor bikes. He's a skilled engineer, since he has to do his own maintenance, and is capable of putting together bikes from scratch. He uses this skill to reel in the cash to support himself by selling bikes to others as well as repairs.

He seems pretty gruff when you first meet him, but he's actually a very pleasant eel. He's a relatively easy to anger, but does his best to keep his temper under control. It's mostly matters that have to do with his friends that set him off, as he's a very protective individual. He's normally very secretive, too, so the fact he wears his SH symbol on a piercing is a little surprising.

RELATIONSHIPS: N/A
OTHER: His eyes are actually extremely sensitive to light, so you'll usually see him with black goggles on. Sunglasses won't cut it, unless they completely surround his eyes. He's alright at night, though. Dusk is usually a good time for him to take his goggles off.

(Out of 5/10/15/20/25/30)
INTEL.: 30
STREET SMARTS: 20
CHARM: 15
STAMINA: 25
AGGRESSIVENESS: 15

The sun was setting on Sunburst's coast, turning everything warm shades of orange. Many were headed home from work, and couples could be seen roaming the park and nearby beach. Feral gulls cried in the distance, and from the surly eel's shop, he could hear the faint sound of distant waves mixed in with the sounds of the city. For a few moments, he simply stood outside the entrance of his own shop and listened. Behind his black goggles, his eyes were closed.

Before long, however, he turned and made sure the sign on the door read, "Closed" and that the door was, indeed, locked. Then, he made his way to the garage, which was attached to the shop, and made sure it's entrance wasn't opening any time soon, either. After that, he made his way over to his bike and adorned his helmet. With a grumble, he proceeded to wrap his long tail about his shoulder. He did not want to get it caught in his bike's wheels, after all. That would end most horribly! After he was on his bike and the engine was running, he drove into the city to fetch himself some dinner.

Vincent, or simply "Vinny", did not actually live within the city, and his shop was on the outskirts, however he loved to drive around it... the less busy parts, at least. He absolutely hated getting caught in traffic! So for now, he avoided the busier districts, especially the ones with popular restaurants. Instead, he made his way to quiet cafe, where he parked his bike and left his helmet.

Flexing his shoulders with a grunt and after unwinding his tail, he made his way over to the cafe, boots clomping against the sidewalk. It was actually a very ironic sight, as the cafe was the sort of place you wouldn't think to find a rough-and-tough biker dining at, especially Vinny! However, he wanted peace, quiet and to enjoy a relaxing evening, rather than to unwind at a bar with a few drinks. Besides, it was always too stuffy at the bar, and there were too many people there for his liking.

He entered the cafe and paused to take in the smells of the drinks and food. It was mostly pastries and baked goods that this place had to offer, so it seemed his sweet tooth was acting up. Then again, he wasn't a picky eater at all. He enjoyed any and all food and would gobble it all down just the same.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 am

Naomi pulled into the parking lot of the cafe she was supposed to be meeting Lex at. Seeing a free spot next to another bike, she parked and got off, admiring the bike next to her. 'Gosh, that's a nice one...' she thought. She took off her helmet and stepped inside the cafe, selfconciously loking around for Lex. She caught sight of a eel wearing a leather jacket and frowned slightly. 'That man looks vaguely familiar...' Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 am

Hearing the door open, Vincent stepped forward to allow a young feline entrance. He glanced back and his brows raised. Ah! I recognize that face! A crooked grin spread on his face as he turned to face her.

"How's yer bike, missy?" he asked in a friendly tone, staring down at her from behind his black goggles. He recognized her as a customer he once had. A drunk one at that, she sure gave him a reason to worry! Thankfully, he had been kind enough to drive her home on her new bike. Seriously though, who goes out when they're drunk to buy a bike? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 am

Naomi started in suprise when the eel she had been trying to remember spoke. "O-oh! Um, g-gosh, um, d-do I k-know you?" She frown and then realization dawned. Her hand flew to her mouth and she blushed bright red. "O-oh, you s-sold m-me my b-bike!" she gasped, "G-gosh, I w-was so d-drunk that n-night..." Her hand moved to cover her eyes. "T-thank you s-so much, um, g-gosh, the b-bike is, um, a-amazing..." Naomi took her paw off her eyes and held it out nervously to the eel. "G-gosh, I'm N-naomi... I-is that...? um..." she tugged gently and as unobstrusivly as possible on her ear with the other hand. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 am

Vince's grin widened as Naomi realized who he was. He chuckled and took her paw in his webbed hand before gently shaking it. "Yup, that ye were," he replied. "Ya gave me quite the scare, I didn't want such a pretty young thing crashing on her new bike, after all." He paused as she tugged on her own ear, doubtlessly meaning to ask about his piercing. His mood seemed to change, the grin faded, although it wasn't like his cheer disappeared.

"Ah, ya mean my little fish hook?" he asked, pointing to his piercing with his free hand. "It's made from a real fish hook, if that's what yer curious about," He had no idea if it was the fish hook aspect, or the logo that had caught her attention.

]]I can't actually look at Naomi's ref, since it's nsfw, so I have no idea if her square heart is even visible. I can chalk it up to Vince's bad vision, though.[[
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Naomi blushed and ducked her head. "G-gosh, um, Th-thank you for t-taking me h-home, then... I... t-tend to d-do silly t-things w-when I'm d-drunk.." She smiled nervously and gently extracted her hand to pull aside the collar of her shirt slightly, exposing more completely her tattoo. "G-got t-this done w-when I w-was d-drunk t-too..." she blushed and looked up nervously, hoping she wasn't being too forward. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

(Oh! I'm sorry! She has it as a tat on the right side of her chest, so depending on what she's wearing it may not b visible completely, but here's a chibi version of her that's SFW: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6814110/)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Vince blinked and leaned in a bit closer, though not so much that it would be inappropriate, to get a better look. Upon realizing what the tattoo was, he straightened up. "Aha! Yes, now I get what you were gettin' at! Indeed, it's the very logo you sport on yer skin. I didn't think I would run into another, hnn, member. Shall I get ye a drink and a bite?" he offered, motioning to the counter.

]]AH, okay! Thankye for letting me know! : D [[
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Naomi blushed and smile hesitantly. "O-oh! I'm acutally w-waiting for someone b-but, um, I c-can,um, s-sit w-with you if you, um, d-don't mind.." She trailed of and glanced around, trying to see if she could spot Lex. "I d-don't see h-him now..." She pushed her glasses up her nose and waited for Vince to lead her to a seat. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm

"Very well, then. Just keep yer mitts offa my food, and there won't be any issues," he said, half-teasingly, with a broad, toothy grin. He clomped up the counter and ordered himself a big, yet sweet, meal and then took his food to a table. To make sure he didn't forget about Naomi, he wrapped the tip of his long, wiry tail around one of her wrists, only to let go once they were at a table.

He set his tray down, pulled out a seat for Naomi, and then took a seat himself. "I apologize if I get it wrong, but yer name is... Nami, right?" he asked, getting it wrong of course. "It's a been a while, so I may have forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Naomi blushed and gasped in surprise as the eel wrapped his tail around her wrist. "Oh! Oh my!Um, n-no, it's N-naomi!" she stared at the tail wide eyed until it was removed. She sat in the seat pulled out for her and blinked down at her wrist. "W-what was y-yours?"

(she, btw, is not repulsed, just wanted to make that clear >>;Wink
Back to top Go down
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 pm

"Vincent, but go ahead and call me Vince," he said before taking a gulp of his drink, which was some kind of hot chocolate. Normally, he'd be taking a swig of beer or something by now, but eh... he just wasn't feeling it tonight. "And if yer feelin' bold, you can call me Vinny, heh heh heh!" He chuckled to himself. This was his way of being playful, it seemed. "Sorry 'bout the tail, by the way. My hands were full, and I didn't want ta leave ya behind."

At once, he shoved an entire muffin into his mouth and swallowed it whole with little effort at all.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:26 am

Ozzy felt peckish, as he did when he hadn't eaten for a little while. He was almost at the nearest cafe, when he spotted possibly the coolest bike he had ever seen. Now, he didn't know much about bikes, he had never really had much experience with them, especially hands-on experience, other than the bikes his 'father' worked on. He decided not to interfere, and stood there admiring it, along with the bike beside it, before cheerfully opening the cafe door and sniffing the air.

(Oh, I was wondering why you were so good with the writing x3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Naomi blushed and picked at a napkin. "O-oh, no it's f-fine... Just, um, odd? I g-guess..." She heard the tinkle of the door opening, and looked up. "Oh! Um, Ozzy..." she said to herself, smiling again at Vince. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 am

Ozzy jumped in surprise, and looked around to find a purple-haired and cheery looking cat, who obviously seemed to be enjoying her company. After nodding towards Naomi, he stared at the eel for a while, eyeing up his large teeth and thought how much the creature could eat. One thing for sure is that he had good taste in clothing, Ozzy loved the smell of leather, and if that bike was his next to Naomi's then he had good taste all round. Hmmm.. I wonder how much he could eat, I mean he is a gulper eel, after all.. Ozzy thought to himself.

After nervously scratching his arm, he sat down at a nearby table and waited to be served, mixing the salt and pepper shaker's contents out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Saccophsci

Vincent Saccophsci

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 am

"Heh, I would guess so. It's not very often anyone gets grabbed by an eel, I suppose." He looks over at Ozzy, since he seemed to have caught the attention of Naomi. "A friend a yours?" he asks, eyeing the experiment from behind his goggles. He was an interesting looking fellow, that was for sure. Especially since he was running around shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 am

Naomi blushed and looked down. "Oh, yeah.. that's Ozzy... D-did you want t-to meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:06 pm

"Heh, I guess it couldn't hurt, and I'm wondering if that bike outside is his."
Ozzy stood idly for a while, drawing imaginary circles in the ground with his feet.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 am

Naomi looked up at Ozzy in suprise and blushed. She hadn't realized he was that close. "Ozzy, um, t-this is, um, V-vince... Vince, um t-this is, um, O-ozzy..." She gestured in between the two shyly. "A-and yes... i-it is..."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 am

(Shall we wait for him?)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 am

(Yeah... xP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!   Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leather, studs, and motor bikes, OH MY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: