Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh... new tailor in town?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page
Species: Glow Worm (arachnocampa luminosa)

Uh... new tailor in town? Empty
PostSubject: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 am

*~~~~OOC~~~~*

Bluh, sorry about that, I derped a bit and posted OOCly!

AGE/GENDER: 21/Male
SPECIES: arachnocampa luminosa (New Zealand glow worm)
• Anthro [x]
• Feral [ ]
• Other [ ]
SQUARE HEART: Sewn into his jumper right about where his heart would be located. Also paints a square over his own heart in an attempt to be witty.
ORIENTATION: Asexual/Biromantic
BIO: An introvert who's skilled at tailoring and making clothes to fit all sizes and species. If you want something advanced, however, you'll need to bring him the pattern for the clothes you want. He's actually a bit of a recluse who, until recently, stayed in his home which also served as a shop on the bottom floor. Even though he, ironically, loved winter, it was time for him to move somewhere much more convenient. In an attempt to keep himself warm without constantly having to drink and eat hot things, he set out to the city of Sunburst, where winters would be much more bearable. It might even be a good move for his tailoring business!

RELATIONSHIPS: None so far!
OTHER: Doesn't actually look at people directly, even when speaking. It's a weird OCD tendency developed due to his anxiety of looking at others and being looked at.
Has a slight lisp when he speaks, speaks in a soft tone.
Actually loves to cuddle.
Also, I'm really squeamish when it comes to adult-rated stuff, so I'd prefer everything be kept PG-13 and below with him, please!

(Out of 5/10/15/20/25/30)
INTEL.: 20
STREET SMARTS: 5
CHARM: 15 (doesn't go out of his way to hit on anyone, but he may unintentionally charm someone with his, ehm, cuteness.)
STAMINA: 15
AGGRESSIVENESS: 5

*~~~~BiC~~~~*

A lone glow worm stands by himself in a dark shop that appears to be filled with fabrics, his glowing tail seems to be the only thing visible and lights up the areas around him very well. He is the new owner of the building, a tailor who also wishes to be a fashion designer.

Carefully, he sets up a few manikins. There was one mammal, a fox or a cat by the looks of it, one insect (evident by the extra pair of arms), and one arachnid. He only ever had use for the latter two, but since moving to Sunburst, he could finally break out the mammalian model.

His ability to tailor to any species and body type is one of the things he prides himself on the most...

Last edited by Campas Minosa on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 am

Hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 am

[Campas turns to see Ozzy and jumps a bit, obviously startled]
"O-oh! Hello, there! I didn't see you for a moment, heheh..."

Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Hehehehehe, they never do :3
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 pm

"Heh..."
[He chuckles quietly, slightly nervous, but his attention is quickly caught by the mammal-like figure's glowing eyes. His entire demeanor seemed to change, and he basically crawled up Ozzy's fur to get a closer look.]

"E-excuse me, I don't mean to... "get all up in your grill," as they say, but... your eyes appear to be glowing."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:04 pm

"Oh.. ha.. yeah.. um, they do, I have a glowing uvula too, works nicely in the dark, I must say."
*Thinks for a moment, on the Glow Worm's reactions, tapping my claws together, nervously.*

"You, uh, like glowing things then, I take it?"

Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 pm

"Really!? Do you ever end up with a, uh, little moth in your mouth after yawning at night?"[b]
[Normally, Campas would have let go and gave him some space, but he's a sucker for warmth due to the fact he can't really make his own body heat. He nods, clinging a little tighter to Ozzy.]

[b]"Indeed. It's not a common find in nature, and well..."

[he motions down to his own tail, curling the tip toward Ozzy to show him the glowing gland inside it.]

"I happen to produce my own glow. It actually brightens with my hunger."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 pm

"Sometimes, but think they're learning they don't usually get out, hehe."
*Yawns, a moth flutters in my mouth and I start coughing until it lands on the floor*
"Oh.. whoops. See? They'll learn one of these days. Dude, your tail is cool!"
*Stares at the light, a blank expression across my face, and I begin to drool somewhat*
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

[clings onto him tighter to avoid falling while he's coughing]
"Oh, my!! Unfortunately, moths like that aren't very bright. The ones around my town, the ones that aren't tiny and are actually intelligent, definitely wouldn't give you any troubles like... that."
[Watches him stare for a few moments, reminded of how some of the aforementioned moths actually react to his tail. he moves it out of Ozzy's line of sight.]

"Oh, uhm. Thank you, I'm glad you think so."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:20 pm

*Blinks momentarily, stops drooling, and wipes it from my jaw*
"Oh.. sorry, glowing objects have that effect on me, hehe. I'd like to meet one one day, they sound like cool people."
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page
Species: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm

"Oh cool a tailor! Could you do stuff like remake old jackets and stuff like that?" Aiuta sildes up next to Ozzy, and absentmindedly eyes the glowy bits that each has.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:35 pm

*Opens mouth, letting light shine out*
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 am

[Campas lets out a quiet chuckle.]

"It's alright."
[He turns to Aiuta]

"I am quite capable of doing so, yes! I could even embellish them with new patterns through embroidery and other such things, if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 am

"Oh! Sweet! I don't really want new patterns or anything, though. It's super old and just needs some repair work and a bit of an update in terms of the liner. It's a good old corduroy jacket but it's definitely fraying and flat in places. Just haven't found another decent jacket in a while is all, cheaper to re-make this one than get a new one anyway."
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 am

"Very well, I'd be more than happy to repair your jacket for you. It probably won't cost much, either. You can either give it to me now, or drop it off at my shop right between the business and tourist districts. I'l sure I'll be able to recognize it."
[He smiles.]
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 am

"I think that sounds cool, mind if I pop by?"
"If you need someone to help cut materials, or carry heavier stuff, just ask, I'm always looking for something to do.. hehe."
I gesture my claws in a scissor-like fashion, subtly, a nervous grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:37 am

Aiuta is coincidentally wearing the jacket he is talking about, but takes it off to show Campas. "Yeah, this one here. The cuffs are frayed and the shoulders are wearing thin. Can almost see the kevlar... But essentially if you can get a one-to-one restore on the fabric and color that'd be so kickass!" X3
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 am

"I wouldn't mind at all, heheh. I'll be sure to let you know if I need any help. I'm sure once I start ordering bigger bolts of fabric in higher quantities, I'll definitely need your aid."
[He then turns back to Aiuta and leans forward to examine the jacket with a practiced eye before nodding, as though confirming something to himself.]

"This should barely serve an issue for me. I promise to get your jacket back to you good as new."
[He smiles up at Aiuta.][/color]
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am

"You are the man!" Aiuta hands Campas the jacket with his left while his right is held up for a hi-five.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:54 am

I stare at the jacket intently, my powerful eyes picking up a small glint, grinning, under my breath I mumble, "Hmm.. tough jacket, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page
Species: Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm

*The avian on a wander to see more of the city passes infront of the shop, and instantly has to stop. With a nearly hanging beak Nekra looks in the window to examine the wares.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nekraphoenix
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 pm

"Heheh."
[He smiles shyly and gives Aiuta a high-five with one of his free hands. He then scurries over to a room, pulling out a key and unlocking the door, walks in(resulting in the room becoming much darker due to the lack of his glowing tail), and then walking out without the jacket.]

"As soon as I get the free time, I will work on your jacket."
[He looks about the dark room before walking over to a light switch and turning the lights on.]

"Well, no use making you guys stand in the dark. I may as well be officially opened, heehee!"
[He then moves to the front of the store and flicks a switch on the sign hanging in one of the large glass windows, lighting up a part of it that said, "OPEN!" Afterward, he notices an avian standing outside, looking in. He smiles and moves to the door, opening it.]

"Care to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page
Species: Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 am

*Nekra catches itself just staring at the shops wares as the proprietor steps out.* I uhh... Yes! I'd love to!

*The avian claps a few times with a wide smile, before stepping over and wandering in, eyes wide to see the inside and all the wares possible in such a place. Nekra likes to have the right clothes and to get dressed up nice... Making this a total heavenly find for the avian... It almost doesn't even notice the other shoppers*

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nekraphoenix
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 am

I look around intently, careful not to tear anything, wrapping my claws in thick bandages before stepping inside, ducking beneath the ceiling slightly, and I look genuinely interested in the items you're offering.
"Ooh, seems nice, look can't touch applies here, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Campas chuckles at Ozzy's comment. "Heheh, yes, that might be best. Especially with my hand-made outfits, some of them took a long time to make, with all of the detail I put in them." he replies. He then turns to Nekra.

"So, who might you be? I'm Campas, I just moved to Sunburst a few days ago, so I'm pretty new around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh... new tailor in town?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: