Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh... new tailor in town?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page
Species: Cardinal

Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm Nekra!

Nekra speaks with a clearly distracted tone, but retaining that almost programmed cheeriness...The bird takes some time to look around for a brief second before turning to Campas

Did you make these..? Like... All of these..? I mean... as in... Every one of them?

There's a genuine awe to the avians words, escaping past a hanging beak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nekraphoenix
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page
Species: Glow Worm (arachnocampa luminosa)

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 pm

A wide smile begins to spread across Campas' face. His tail almost seemed to glow a bit brighter as well. "As, yes. Indeed I did! Some of them took a while, such as that complex suit right up there," he said, motioning to a coat with a decent amount of embroidery, shiny buttons, and many other decorative things. It was simple, though. Definitely more complex than the rest of his things, especially since it had many tiny bits of detail here and there, but not over the top. Fancy, yet modest. "but for the most part, everything's a cinch. I... take it you like what I do?" he asked, a hint of excitement in his soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:52 pm

I do~! I was looking to get a work uniform.... but I might just need to get other things too!

The avian loved to dress... It was a weakness and part of the reason it is the way it is... Nekra knew very little about the actual crafting of clothing, but loved the finished products.
Back to top Go down
Campas Minosa

Campas Minosa

Status Page
Species: Glow Worm (arachnocampa luminosa)

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:59 am

"A work uniform? Any specifics I can go on to make it?" he asked.
Campas usually looked tired, and even acted like it too, but this seemed to fill him with energy. This was what he lived for, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 am

I... Uhh... I don't really know the uniform... I just know I was asked to find one and get it!

Nekra had been working at the new post for a couple of weeks now, and not taken in the uniform's lay-out. The avian knew that there was a set shop that it could just ask for it and get it without problem, but now... It could be custom! It sounded just totally fine in the avian's head...
Back to top Go down
Arachnocampa

Arachnocampa

Status Page
Species: wolf spider

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Campas frowned a bit and crossed his arms. "Hmm... well, that's gonna be a bit of a problem, unfortunately. If you come back later with the basics, I could still make you a uniform, though! I just don't feel comfortable doing so blindly, it could get into trouble, after all."
Back to top Go down
Nekra

Nekra

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 am

Maybe... I guess you're right... But I want to buy so many things here!

Nekra was in true wonder at the things that it might be able to get crafted in a place like this... And it did want a custom uniform... It just made it sound so much better!
Back to top Go down
sofur

Status Page
Species: Feline

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:42 pm

(Belatedly) "Again, totally awesome!" Aiuta waits around to watch the first opening of the store and to say goodbye before heading off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh... new tailor in town?   Uh... new tailor in town? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh... new tailor in town?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Heart RP :: Roleplaying :: Introduction-
Jump to: