Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhh . . . Zane here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page
Species: ?

Uhh . . . Zane here Empty
PostSubject: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 am

----OOC----

AGE/GENDER: 19/Male
SPECIES: ?
• Anthro [x]
• Feral [ ]
• Other [ ]
SQUARE HEART: On wristband upon his left wrist and also part of the tattoo on his left shoulder.
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
BIO: Zane is a nervous individual by nature and also somewhat twitchy. He has a habit of smoking when he gets nervous or stressed out which is a common occurrence. As his Irish accent might suggest he enjoys a few drinks with friends and has a very high tolerance. He's a very affectionate individual but due to his nervous nature he has trouble being affectionate sometimes.

RELATIONSHIPS: None so far
OTHER: Sensitive about his height
Has a long fuse so he doesn't anger quickly
Loves cuddling
When angered his usual response is kicking the anger-er in the face
Tail is prehensile

(Out of 5/10/15/20/25/30)
INTEL.: 20
STREET SMARTS: 10
CHARM: 15
STAMINA: 20
AGGRESSIVENESS: 10

----BiC----

A tall individual swiftly moved around the small room roughly the size of a broom closet. The roomed housed a small bed, file cabinets, a clothes hamper, a bar, and a pipe running across the room near the ceiling. The tall, lanky individual quickly slipped into his clothing and finished up by putting on a plaid collar.

Slowly he left through the door of his room giving one last look over his belongings before shutting and locking the door. He found himself in the hallway of his apartment building that was located just off from the center of the Business District of Sunburst City. He looked up and down the hallway as he placed his hands within his pockets and strolling down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 am

Meanwhile, a large furry Ozzy is only just waking up after his nap on the heap he calls a bed, and stretching, he feels unusually chirpy, wondering if something good will happen today.

(Also, welcome :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 am

(What he said :3)

Naomi stepped out of one of the less known bars in the business district and waved back towards the door. She giggled slightly to herself and winked at the doorman. Good thing her coworkers at the library that had thrown the party knew she wasn't actually old enough to drink yet; she'd only had two drinks so she was only slightly tipsy. She took out her phone and dialed Lex's number. Getting his voicemail, she left a message. "I'll be home soon~ I left the bike at the library so I hafta walk~" she giggled. "No drunking while driving~" She hung up the phone and started off down the street, humming to herself. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 am

Zane, in his usual attire, proceeded down the hallway to the stairs. He hopped down the stairs to the bottom floor of the apartment building before sneaking out the back door. He hated using the front door because of all the individuals running to and fro in a busy manner, not to mention he stuck out quite a bit. Zane now found himself alone out in the alley behind his apartment building. He turned and walked to his right out onto the sidewalk that was strangely not as busy as he thought it would be.

(thanks, good to be here)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:29 am

In front of Naomi, a tall lanky individual stepped out of an alleyway. She stopped humming and giggled. 'So taaaaaallll~' she thought to herself. She skipped up to him, only almost tripping once, and held out her paw. "Hi~ I'm Naomi~" she beamed up at him. "Nice ta meetcha~" One of the many benefits of being just tipsy, she reflected, was that it made her less shy while not slurring her speech. She wiggled her fingers and giggled, waiting for the person in front of her to take it. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 am

As Zane stepped out onto the sidewalk he looked up at the sky with a smile til he heard a voice. He turned to his side and saw what appeared to be a tipsy, possibly drunk, cat with its paw extended out. The cat wiggled the fingers on her paw and giggled. Zane nervously smiled as he brought his tail up in front of him grabbing it with his hands in a fidgety manner. "H-hello" he replied sort of quietly as his nervous smile lessened.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 am

Naomi giggled again. "I do that to when I'm nervous~" she noted, wriggling her still extended hand at the fur's tail. "Although I also blush and fall alot too~" She giggled again. "What's your name~? Do you live in there~? Why are you so taaall~?" she contined to wriggle her fingers, even waving her arm slightly. The downside, of course, of being tipsy was that she tended to giggle too much. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 am

Laying down for a little while longer, I eventually get up to pillage my fridge, the white cold cupboard never full, rather the opposite, and I scrounge what I can, before heading out of the door, the same pair of tattered shorts I usually wear still on from when I crashed out, and I examine my furry face in the mirror, the reflection grinning menacingly at me, as per usual, being un-cooperative, also, as per usual. I step out under the door, ducking under the frame, and into the main street, where his 'home' was located, and began to make his way into the business district, looking for a half decent cafe.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Zane slowly, and nervously, extended a hand out and shook the cat's paw with her finger's still wiggling as they had since she first extended it. He nodded slightly, "I'm . . . my name is Zane and yeah I live there" he replied answering her first two questions. He decided to just avoid the question about his height and try to change the subject, "You s-said your name was Naomi, right?" he asked her with a bit less nervousness to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:19 pm

As I walk down the street, I spot a few people stop and stare out of the corner out of my eye, it wasn't often that I'd come into this part of the city, it would seem. Just ignore I think, just remain quiet I think, just keep going I think, food waits on the other end of the journey, I think.
On the way, I spot a familiar, purple-haired, tipsy cat near the alleyway, and feeling uncomfortable with the people watching, I decide to go into the alley and greet her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Zane catches some movement out of the corner of his eye and glances over to see a strange canine individual approaching. Zane's eyes widen and his ears droop as he realizes that the individual is coming right over to him and the cat. He was a bit worried that the rest of his day would continue in this fashion and he'd meet more strange individuals.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Naomi giggled again and shoke Zane's hand enthusiastically. "Nice ta meet ya, Zane~!" she chirpped. "Why yes, I'm Naomi~! I live in the residential district~ with Lex~ He's cute~" she giggled more, and caught a movement out of the corner of her eye. Turning, she spotted Ozzy trying to slink into the alley she was stopped in front of. She promptly raised the hand she was not still pumping and waved it. "Ozzy~! Hi~! Come meet Zane~! He lives here~!" She beamed in Ozzy's direction and then again at Zane. "Hes fun~ you'll like him~" drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page
Species: Cat / Fox

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Lex was looking around the business district for Naomi. He knew that she was getting drunk, and this time he had to bring her home. It was almost an hour before he spotted her, and when he did, He noticed Ozzy and another person he didn't know. Lex took note that the one he didn't recognize was very tall and... kind of attractive, But now was not the time for that. Lex wanted to step in, but for some reason decided not to, just staying back and watching from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/axel024
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 pm

"Oh um.. hello Naomi, nice seeing you here.."
I scrape my claws together nervously, before looking down at the tall individual.
"Oh, um.. hello there, hehe, I'm Ozzy. nice to meet you."
I offer a hand, my finger-like claws glistening in the small amount of sunshine in the alley.
Can I stay here for a bit?
They won't stop staring at me.. haven't they seen a monster before..?
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Zane looked up and down the individual and was reminded of someone he knew when he was a kid. He smiled nervously at Ozzy and took his hand giving it a firm shake, "H-hey, I'm . . . my name is Zane, pleasure t-to meet you" he said to Ozzy
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Naomi giggled again "I do that toooooo~ We are so similar~!" She stared at Zane for a second and then twirled. "Weee~! So what do you do Mr. Zane~?" She stopped twirling and stumbled slightly before regaining her balance. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Zane redirected his attention back to Naomi with a bit of a laugh and a nervous smile, "Oh uhh . . . I just work whatever odd jobs I can find. Nothing amazing" he replied to her finding her current altered sense of perception to be mildly amusing to him.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

The long, thick fur on my paw makes your hand a little hard to see,
"Hey there dude, nice meeting ya, you new around here? I don't remember seeing someone as cool as you panic and or scream at me, so I assume you're new, my apologies if you're not. Am I talking a little too much? I am aren't I? Ack.. it happens every time."
I swat a fly on my arm, and five small cuts appear there, in a similar size to my claws.
"Damn, I've done it again, hey, that reminds me, I didn't hurt your hand, right?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:06 pm

"Amazing~!" Naomi cried out. "So cool~! hehe~ I'm a librarian~~" She beamed at Zane unsteadily, and then staged whispered at Ozzy. "Ozzy~ what do you do~? I forget~" Seeing the large fur swat at his arm, she frowned. "Hey~ Are you okay~?" drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page
Species: Cat / Fox

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Lex slowly crept closer to the three, hoping to get within earshot. If there's anything that Skyrim taught me He thought, It's that sneaking is as simple as crouching and walking slowly.

When closer, he noticed just how drunken Naomi actually was, and he started to get a little peeved. He knew he'd have to step in soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/axel024
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Naomi frowned again and looked behind her, looking right over Lex crouched there. "Huh, thought I heard something~ Musta been my imagination~" she said to herself, before turning back to the conversation. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Zane nodded at Ozzy, "Yeah, I'm . . . new around here. Just moved in." he replied as he released his grip on Ozzy's hand. He watched as Ozzy swat the fly and cut his arm with his claws. In response to Ozzy's question Zane smiled and raised his unscathed hand up, "You didn't hurt me, sharp claws are pretty common where I'm from".
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm

"I.. I don't have a job.. I'd do little bits for people, but.. no-one seems to want help.."
I listen to the footsteps of Lex behind me, my sensitive ears picking up each breath and step.
"Ahem.. would that be Lex, over there?"

"Oh, thank goodness, having claws for fingers can be a pain at times, just ask the numerous scars on my body.."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Naomi gasped and turned around. "Lex~!" she grinned hugely and threw herself at him. "Hi~! Come meet Zane, he's really cool~ And lives here~ and does amazing things~!" she giggled at her joke, which noone else probably got. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Zane peered over at this new individual who Naomi and Ozzy seemed to know fairly well. He looked up and down Lex noticing his blue and white colored fur but Zane couldn't tell if he was a fox or cat or maybe both. Without realizing it Zane brought his tail back up in front of him and held it in his two hands in a nervous manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhh . . . Zane here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next