Square Heart RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Heart Group RP forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhh . . . Zane here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page
Species: Cat / Fox

Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:26 pm

"Damn!" You could hear Lex shout from the shadows. "Um I mean... Meow!"

He just stood up, knowing he was caught. "Whatever... Ozzy, why are you always around Naomi?" He also tilted his head to the newer guy, trying to repress a blush, successfully looking bored as usual. "And your name is Zane?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/axel024
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page
Species: ?

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Zane nervously lifted his hand and made a slight waving gesture as he nodded in affirmation to Lex's inquiry, "Y-yeah Zane is what I'm called" he replied showing a nervous smile trying to seem friendly despite his appearance, "You're Lex, right?" he questioned back even though he was sure that was his name.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page
Species: Cat

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Naomi gasped at Lex's comment. "Ohemgee~! Are you stalking me~!" she stared at Ozzy with huge eyes before giving up and giggling again. She tugged Lex over to Zane by his hand and grabbed Zane's outstretched hand. "Zane~ Lex~ Lex~ Zane~" she said, bringing their hands together. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vanashke42/
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Lex took the stranger's hand in his own. "Nice to meet you" He spoke softly, as if his mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page
Species: Experimental Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 pm

"It's purely coincidence, I'll have you know... and why were you sneaking around in the middle of the day? You could have just talked to us like most furs do."
I scratch my claws together nervously, and my tail writhes around my legs, twitching occasionally.
"You ok Lex.. you seem a little.. calmer..?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shadowlupus/
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Zane nervously smiled at Lex as Naomi brought their hands together. He shook Lex's hand nervously with a slight nod, "Nice to m-meet you Lex" he said trying to sound friendly and genuine. He stared at Lex's green eyes for a moment before speaking up, "I'm new around here so . . . it's nice that I'm meeting so many new people".
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Naomi let go of the paws she brought together, mission accomplished. "He's silly that's why~" Naomi giggled at Ozzy. drunken Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 pm

"Is it daytime already? Huh... I hadn't noticed. Maybe I should go home..." He suddenly started acting tired, trying to get away from the trio. "And yeah... nice to meet you and all... I'd uh... like to see you again Zane..."
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm

I grin, entertained by Lex's acting, and ask politely,
"Though you may be a little tired, how about you stay? We could all go for lunch or something."
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Zane blinked a bit surprised by what Lex had said but quickly shook himself and nodded with a nervous smile, "Y-yeah we'll have to hang out sometimes. Somewhere besides my place cause . . . it's uh . . . it's small" he replied a bit embarrassed by the fact, "Maybe at your place sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:45 pm

"It couldn't be that bad could it? I mean, someone who's as tall as you has gotta have some space right? I don't think I could go long without space.."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Blake
Alexander Blake

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"I'd uh... have no problem with that Zane... and Ozzy... Meh, I guess. Though can we go somewhere else? This alley's all weird."

(Also, I kinda have to not post much on account of I'll be sleeping. Yadda yadda work... blah blah bullshit, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully.)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Naomi giggled and hugged Lex. "Silly~ Being tired~" She leaned into him and whispered in his ear some inaudible to the rest of the group but which would probably make her blush to say if she wasn't drunk. She turned to Zane and beamed. "Nice ta meet you~! We should definately hangout again sometime~!"She hugged the tall fur suddenly, before grinning at Ozzy. "We've got to get home so Lex can~~ sleep~" she giggled. "Also I'm drunk~!" drunken Embarassed Embarassed

(gnight~)
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Zane nervously smiled at Ozzy feeling embarrassed, "It's roughly 8 ft by 6 ft. I can't even lay flat on my back on the floor in one direction" he replied nervously playing with his tail. Zane turned back to Lex and nodded, "Sounds good, should be fun hanging out" he said just before Naomi hugged him, "Oh hehe yeah I'll b-be sure to hang out again with you too Naomi. You and Lex get home saftely n-now".
Back to top Go down
Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Naomi beamed at Zane brightly. "Safety is Paramount~!" she giggled. "Have fun, you two~!" she waved at the two tall furs and skipped off down the street. "Oh, Zane~ My number is ***-****~!" she called out over her shoulder, headless of the other travellers. drunken Embarassed Embarassed

(I'm head to bed too actually... Being sick is tiring D:)
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Zane waved to Lex and Naomi as they left his other hand still holding his tail nervously. After they got out of sight Zane reflected on the fact that he didn't have a phone and made himself a mental note to go get one later today.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm

"I know this really good place for food, I think it is, anyway, I'm one of their best customers.. and Zane.. I'd offer you a place to stay, to stop you from hurting your spine, but my house is.. messy.. to say the very least.. stupid claws..I'm doing it again aren't I? Talking too much.. stop talking so much Ozzy..."
I sharpen my claws against each other nervously, my timid nature still not disappeared as they make metallic scraping noises, and I'm only aware of this from the horrified stare of a passer-by, alerting me to immediately stop.
"I wish I had a phone.. they just keep breaking though.. travel safe you two!"
I call out behind them, before covering my mouth and shying away, from unintentionally calling out.
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 pm

After going through a few thoughts Zane turned to Ozzy and smiled nervously, "So what is this place that has really good food?" he asked nervously still fidgeting with his tail a bit. He looked over Ozzy's appearance a bit closer and although his outward appearance was what would be perceived as frightening to most it didn't bother Zane at all and Zane could tell that Ozzy was a nice individual.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 pm

"I can remember what it looks like.. but not the name.. I suppose when I'm hungry I don't look for names, just food. It's actually only down the street from here, I just stopped by because I saw a couple of friends in here. That.. and people outside clearly don't understand not to judge a book by it's cover.. if that's how the saying goes. I don't know these things.. I'm new to civilisation.."

I pick my needle-like rows of teeth briefly with a pinky claw, before twitching a bit, and looking around as if I were searching for something, apparently feeling frightened, panting quietly before my sapphire-blue eyes returned their gaze upon my companion.

"Sorry.. hehe.. I'm a little.. loopy.. I think that's what they call it.. erm.. anyway, want to see that place? You can tell it by a mile off because of the glorious aroma coming from it.."

I drool a little after sniffing the air, relaxed.

Last edited by Ozzy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Zane watched Ozzy's behavior with curiosity and found it more amusing than he did disturbing. Snapping back from his thoughts Zane nodded and smiled nervously as always, "No worries, y-yeah let us go and get something to eat" he replied trying his best to sound friendly to Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Grinning, I step outside the alley, my long, furry tail quivering fluidly behind me, and I check the premises, cautious for no apparent reason, and raise a paw and point towards the carvery quite a way down the street,
"There it is, Zane, the place I can never remember the name of."
I start walking slowly out of the alley, giving a gesture to follow me,
"Care to come, it's up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Zane stepped out of the alley with Ozzy watching him looking around and then pointing quite a way down the street. Zane leaned a bit to see around Ozzy to where he was pointing, "Oh sure I'd uh . . . yeah I'll come with ya" he replied with a slight smile.

(how tall is ozzy?)
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 pm

"Aww cool, it'd be nice to have someone to eat with instead of everyone just clearing out of my half of the room.. and since we've just met, I'd like to pay for you, if you don't mind, that is."

I start walking proudly along to the carvery, unusually cheery, most likely my new friend.

(About 7'6".. when slouched.. he's a little bit like Lurch from the Adam's Family in some aspects.)

Back to top Go down
Zane Foley

Zane Foley

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Zane smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I know how much eating alone can . . . well suck to put it plainly" he replied to Ozzy as they began walking, "Oh and thanks for paying, I currently don't have much money since I just moved here" he smiled slightly and followed just behind and slightly to the left of Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Ozzy

Status Page

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 pm

"Yeah.. hehe.. I was a little mischievous in the underground and one of the gangs bet me a fair amount of money.. and I won.. which is why I've got what I do now.. yes.. it's a little unsavoury, but I'm glad about it."

After a while of walking through the bustling streets of the business district, and cutting through a few stands, crowds of social civilians splitting apart to make way for me, we finally reach the carvery, going by the name of The Blue Tiger, and I open the glass door, gesturing for you to go through, the appetising smell of various meats and vegetables wafting out of the door.

"After you, Zane," I ask, trying to be polite as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh . . . Zane here   Uhh . . . Zane here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhh . . . Zane here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next